Seattle Mariners @ Oakland A's Sep 20-22

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Swanson starts bottom 7 with a 4 pitch walk. And gives up a double to score him. 🤮

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
This is really starting to suck, big time.

Chapow

Reaction score
This team has reached full on raging dumpster fire status.

Chapow

Reaction score
The A's are 40 games under .500 and they are unquestionably as bad as their record says they are.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Looks like they're gonna waste another quality start from Robbie. 🤮

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Nice dinger by Torrens. Cut the deficit to 1 run. A's are really enjoying their spoiler role.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
How the HELL is it every GODDAMN time tonight we had a runner on first, the next guy hit into a double play? I'm sick and tired of that shit.
I smell some "trying to hard" going around.

Chapow

Reaction score
And they're playing like damn all stars tonight. 🤦‍♂️
Not really. Don't have to do much to beat a team that can't even manage to muster more than a single solitary run.

Chapow

Reaction score
Anyone know how many AB's the M's had with risp tonight?

Chapow

Reaction score
Not sure they had any. Did anybody get past 1st base?
I don't think so, but my wife (who is a huge M's fan) was getting so disgusted and frustrated watching that abomination of an offense that she couldn't take it anymore and had to flip it to something else.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Ok, I tried hard to keep the positive vibe going. But after last night, I'm officially worried. 1 run in 4 of the last 5 games. This is a legit concern. And to be very honest, this team is literally hard to watch. I'll never stop watching or pulling for the team, but it is a challenge to watch this putrid offense.
Will they still make the playoffs? Probably. But, if they don't get some offense going this is going to be a brutal stretch going in to the playoffs.

Damn, we need a win today BAD. Only saving grace is that TB, Toronto and Chicago all lost. Also, Baltimore now gets a series with the Cheatstro's. Up 4 with 14 to play, Magic number at 10. It's time to rack up some WINS instead of hoping everyone else loses.

Hell has absolutely frozen over. I'm pulling for the 39ers and the *Astro's in the same week. :sick:

Ruminator

Reaction score
We're all going to need some serious psychiatric counseling after witnessing the Ms start at 10 below .500, then rip off 14 straight wins looking like the best team in the majors, then have a few mostly good series after the All Star break, and then now this: a disturbing stretch of playing like the worst team in the majors. You'd think they're trying to free-fall back down to .500. And lately, the only dependable pitcher we have is a rookie. Maybe I'll start watching professional bowling instead.

Latest posts