Seattle has won 9 of the last 10 vs Philadelphia

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I'm calling it now, they are beating Philly. Call me crazy, I don't care. They played hard at Dallas and SF, this team doesn't back down to anyone.
I think they have a better chance of beating Philly than the Niners and Cowboys. That being said, I'm not going to be holding my breath for anything this season.

I think that offense is going to give us fits, mainly Hurts mobility. Their interior D-Line is also scary, that could prove to be an issue for us.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Agree. I'd be a lot more worried about the D in this game as well.
Exactly. Especially if we’re benching people (Pete won’t) and trying to win over the locker room by some sort of reverse psychology that Pete loves to wallow in and act tough. Philly has a luxury of being multiple games ahead in playoff push… they’re going to get in and I think they’re the best team in NFC despite getting their ass kicked twice. Wake up call perhaps is well timed. Does anyone want to play Philly in playoffs, home or away? I think they’re built to win wherever, like the whiners. I can see Philly thrashing Dallas and beating SF on the road but I’m still convinced they’ll win the east and it’ll go through them.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Eagles are currently 3.5 point favorites.

Rosco

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts will give Seattle the game, if the defense can play containment and force Hurts to play from the pocket. Hurts is turnove prone.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We may suck on multiple levels this year for multiple reasons but,

Seahawks >>> Eagles

NINEster

Reaction score
Russ was 17-4 vs. the Niners. I'm sure you were glad when he got shipped off. I might hate the Niners, but they are a hell of a football team.
Though they seem to be cheap shot artists, and it wasn't just yesterday.

With Wilson, you're somehow guaranteed a heroic defensive effort from your squad....against the 49ers. Other teams, not necessarily, but against SF, it's 2013 Seahawks every game.

Hell, Wilson goes to Denver, has a terrible year and his squad defeats the Niners 11-10. Then goes into LA, and the Rams having a total shit year blows him out.........of course.

Stats are the stats, I guess..........but Wilson vs SF was a lot more of how the defense played than Wilson. Tell me how Garoppolo with no offseason was able to step in and beat Seattle at home?? Geno Smith moves the ball well against other teams but not the Niners?

The 2019 SB edition could barely beat Wilson and lost at home to them........makes no sense.

God I hate that guy so much.......never seen anyone win more that didn't deserve to.

My soul won't be cleansed until the 49ers blow out Wilson.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I still don't know if they can beat a better team playing badly or in a slump...but I'll say a win since I thought it'd be a win vs SF last week. I haven't watched enough of the Eagles to see what their current issues are. If it's one of those shootout games because both def suck then I'll be concerned.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We won't be making it 10 of 11. This is going to be the perfect get-well game for De'Andre Swift.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Here's my question...outside of us fans not having to watch a 5th loss in a row...what would winning this game accomplish? This team is not a contender, we want them to chase a playoff spot to have a "chance" so they can get bounced out in a round or two again and end up with worse draft picks and again just thinking IF ONLY this or that piece was plugged. At some point in time stop putting gas and money repairing/racing the leaky old boat, cut your losses and save up for the new fancy boat.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Here's my question...outside of us fans not having to watch a 5th loss in a row...what would winning this game accomplish? This team is not a contender, we want them to chase a playoff spot to have a "chance" so they can get bounced out in a round or two again and end up with worse draft picks and again just thinking IF ONLY this or that piece was plugged. At some point in time stop putting gas and money repairing/racing the leaky old boat, cut your losses and save up for the new fancy boat.
Wait, sarcasm? What would WINNING A GAME accomplish?

I just can't.........