Season tix arriving this week.......

rcambaker

Reaction score
My ticket rep wrote that they are coming USPS. I still haven't gotten mine or a tracking number. It seems that every year I get them at the last minute and after a lot of other people.

nrayorr

Reaction score
rcambaker":26mrmaag said:
My ticket rep wrote that they are coming USPS. I still haven't gotten mine or a tracking number. It seems that every year I get them at the last minute and after a lot of other people.

Last year I got mine two days before the first preseason game. Wow... I guess it's a good thing we have an electronic back up through the app.

warden

Reaction score
Crappy gift, get better gifts in a Cracker Jack box

nrayorr

Reaction score
rcambaker":9r8mtucz said:
Did any of you that got your tickets get an email with a tracking number?

Yes, I did but I question the timing. I received the email with the tracking number today and that email stated that this is a 2-3 days process. So, I went on about my morning business and decided to click on the tracking link. The tickets will be in my mailbox by the time I get home today!

I wonder why the email was so late considering that I am getting my tickets today? Oh, well... as long as I have them today I'm good. I'll let you all know my opinion on the gift this year. I don't have the same history as some of you long time STH, but the worst gift since I've been a STH was the corny phone charger which didn't work worth a squat. The best was the flag.

nrayorr

Reaction score
OMG!!! That gift was so busted!! I would rather have a gift card to get a hotdog and a soda than that. I have no idea what I would do with it.

hulbe

Reaction score
So if I opted to just go etickets do I still get whatever it is they are giving out this year? I haven’t got email or anything from them yet. Do we get free mobile Redzone and Gamepass this year?

12HawkFan

Reaction score
The gift this year is like, "what the hell is that?" until I opened it up and saw the card inside of it to write your contact info on.

It's a Luggage Tag, I think.

If it's not a luggage tag, then what the hell is it?

WHO decided what to give away this year and managed to sell that idea to what I would assume is some kind of committee or panel or whatever I really wonder?

I guess we got somewhat spoiled in the past from what were some consistently pretty good gifts, so I don't want to sound like a whiner, but considering my season tickets have went up over 100% since the Clink opened up in 2002 and that's when some of the coolest gifts were given out, I think I have a little bit of reason to complain.

The Laptop Bag they gave away I STILL use when taking a trip and needing to bring my laptop with me.

The License Plate Frame they gave out one year is STILL on my truck and my only complaint was the minute I saw it I called the Pro Shop and asked how do I get more since my vehicle and almost all in this state have two license plates on them but was told "Not Available". Still a great gift though.

I really wonder what message they are trying to send to Season Ticket Holders now a days.

Does anyone know what kinds of gifts other teams send to their STH's assuming they get something?

Anyways, rant off.

GO HAWKS!!!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I travel a few times a year, so I'm cool with this year's gift.

My rant is that they always just give ONE gift per account no matter how many tickets on your account. I think it would be nice if you got one gift per season ticket. Or in the very least one gift per pair of season tickets. Oh you have 4 tickets that cost $1000/each. Here's ONE $6 luggage tag as a thank you.

Curt

Reaction score
I'm also a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder (It's my first team because I'm from back east). They always give you back 2% of the total value of your season tickets that you can spend at the stadium (Drinks, food, proshop, etc.,) or even apply to your season tickets for the following season. In my case it's $48. This season they also sent a nice flag. We need to understand that people are lining up to buy Seahawks' seasons and they have no obligation to give us a gift though it's much appreciated by the fans.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Curt":1xotfgqz said:
I'm also a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder (It's my first team because I'm from back east). They always give you back 2% of the total value of your season tickets that you can spend at the stadium (Drinks, food, proshop, etc.,) or even apply to your season tickets for the following season. In my case it's $48. This season they also sent a nice flag. We need to understand that people are lining up to buy Seahawks' seasons and they have no obligation to give us a gift though it's much appreciated by the fans.

A friend of mine is a Bills fan. He lives in the area working for a large corp. Good young lad.

mikeak

Reaction score
I gave the luggage tag to my son and told him he has two options

1) Put it on the suitcase when he travels and consider it a one-time tag

2) Put it on the carry on bag when he carries and realize it is not very useful but he knows it is a cool Seahawks tag....