Season ticket holder email SB ticket price error

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I have seen were car dealers have advertised a car for like $99.99 when in fact it should have read $9,999.00 and they explain it was an error and no law enforcement body would uphold a consumers complaint they should get the car for $99.99. Just doesn't happen.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I thought a season ticket holder would know how much those tickets are.
I remember last year them being $500, 1,000 and $1500? My ticket stub shows $500.
So in reality, winning that lottery, you could be offered $500-$1500 per ticket, face value last year?

Not sure why she is complaining, buy them and sell them right away. Profit.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Oh brother. I have very little sympathy for someone complaining about an incorrect verbiage when they are one of only a few with the opportunity to go to the game for under $1000 per ticket.

The problem I'd have is not knowing what seat I'm paying for, but I guess that goes with the territory.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
tom sawyer":38s39cwe said:
I have seen were car dealers have advertised a car for like $99.99 when in fact it should have read $9,999.00 and they explain it was an error and no law enforcement body would uphold a consumers complaint they should get the car for $99.99. Just doesn't happen.

There's a difference between a mistake and deliberately making incorrect statements. Just because someone publishes or transmits something doesn't make it binding if they made an error, particularly if that error is obvious. Many companies will honor their errors to some extent, but they don't have to.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
What I wouldn't give for the chance to buy Super Bowl tickets for $950 dollars each....

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
i'd gladly take the tickets for 950 each. in fact, where are your damages given those 950 seats are ACTUALLY, work double....one word..."greed".

anyone who thought SB tix's were 450 each, i have some sand to sell you also.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Yeah, sympathy will be even harder to come by than a $450.00 SB ticket would be! LOL

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I was thrilled to get the email when I thought they were 950 a pair but i really had no basis on which to go on for the price that lottery winners usually pay, so implying that "If you thought they were that cheap you're dumb" doesn't make sense.

I can see how doubling the price from 1k to 2k could put a damper on things if you just forked over money for airfare and lodging and then got a surprise 1k tacked on the next day.

For me it wasn't a big issue because we're driving down and staying in an RV park because we are f'n classy like that.

kjreid

Reaction score
I hope they turned down those ticket off principle. (maybe I could get them in the 2nd round lottery) :th2thumbs:

OpHawk

Reaction score
lukerguy":2r13457f said:
Oh brother. I have very little sympathy for someone complaining about an incorrect verbiage when they are one of only a few with the opportunity to go to the game for under $1000 per ticket.

The problem I'd have is not knowing what seat I'm paying for, but I guess that goes with the territory.

Amen brother

ZagHawk

Reaction score
NFCCG tickets were double STH face. This person really thought SB tickets were just a tad more than the NFCCG tickets...SMH

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
I think they made a mistake in my email too. It said that I didn't get any tickets.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
ZagHawk":36qoy05o said:
NFCCG tickets were double STH face. This person really thought SB tickets were just a tad more than the NFCCG tickets...SMH

My SB tickets were about 8x more than nfccg tickets. So, more than just a tad.

Its cool that everyone here seems to be a bunch of ticket experts. Not everyone is. I really had no clue what to expect, and while the mistake didn't matter much to me, you don't know other people situations and the difference between 1 and 2 grand is a big deal to some people.

Dirtball

Reaction score
The part that is being missed is the non-cancelable airfare and hotel. probably non-transferable either. if the whole package is, i'm sure they could get a lot of offers to take them off their hands... put my name on the list

Latest posts