Jazzhawk

Reaction score
rcambaker":1z6k5zwk said:
mikeak":1z6k5zwk said:
I got the "they will ship email"
Haven't gotten "they have shipped"
Did confirm online they are all there

I'm in the exact same situation.
Finally got mine yesterday. USPS one-day delivery took from 8/9 to 8/12 to finally deliver.

rcambaker

Reaction score
I spoke to couple of ticket reps yesterday in person at an event at Centurylink field. The latest the tickets should arrive is tomorrow. I also have not received them nor gotten an email that they were shipped.

The told me that the reason they were late is because their vendor in the midwest ,that makes the tickets, shipped it out late to their vendor in Seattle that then mails the tickets to the Season Ticket holders. It has been discussed among the ticket reps of having some sort of ticket pickup party at Centurylink Field so we don't have to deal with this stuff. Hopefully that happens in the future.

summesm

Reaction score
rcambaker":sm8d1zwt said:
I spoke to couple of ticket reps yesterday in person at an event at Centurylink field. The latest the tickets should arrive is tomorrow. I also have not received them nor gotten an email that they were shipped.

The told me that the reason they were late is because their vendor in the midwest ,that makes the tickets, shipped it out late to their vendor in Seattle that then mails the tickets to the Season Ticket holders. It has been discussed among the ticket reps of having some sort of ticket pickup party at Centurylink Field so we don't have to deal with this stuff. Hopefully that happens in the future.
That be great but only half season ticket holders live in the area. Lots of us fly in / drive every home game. I know every person around my seats are not local. So probly not great idea,

mikeak

Reaction score
emailed my rep this morning and was like "where are my tickets"

Then 30 mins later I got the "they shipped email".......... the tracking says it was started on Friday but sure was interesting timing

hawksmode

Reaction score
Got the email Monday the 8th saying the shipment label had been printed....got tracking info and everything...

USPS still has not picked them up! I get they have a crap load to deliver...but maybe the ticket agents should ship earlier...

printed tix are fine for preseason...but I want my tix lol

OP
OP
I

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Still no tickets for me. Just talked to my rep who said that the last day to SEND OUT tickets was TODAY, and that everybody should have them by tomorrow. What a total clusterf***!!!

Hawknbear

Reaction score
I received email 8/11 tickets have shipped. Usps tracking doesn't have them yet when I tried to track the tickets. Well hopefully they arrive this week.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
OrFan":2sqyt3pp said:
There really is no reason for them waiting till the last moment. They could easily have them to people a month ahead of time. Pretty bad business practices. If a normal company that had to fight for the customer's business acted this way they would be out of business in no time.

I've been told that they used to send out tickets earlier but people kept losing them so they stopped doing it that way.

(I was told that probably ten years ago, FWIW.)

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
I got my tickets on the day of the first preseason game; pretty awesome. Let's go get that Lombardi this year! SEAHAWKS

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
OrFan":2qp4zviq said:
There really is no reason for them waiting till the last moment. They could easily have them to people a month ahead of time. Pretty bad business practices. If a normal company that had to fight for the customer's business acted this way they would be out of business in no time.

Well that's the thing isnt it, they arent fighting for your business if anything it's the other way around.

mikeak

Reaction score
BocciHawk":nv0dr7kz said:
OrFan":nv0dr7kz said:

I've been told that they used to send out tickets earlier but people kept losing them so they stopped doing it that way.

(I was told that probably ten years ago, FWIW.)

1) Kind of makes sense but does remind me of a story during Hurricane Katrina. This LSU fan had to evacuate his house and was interviewed afterwards. He said - I ran into the living room and grabbed my LSU season tickets and my wife grabbed our family pictures then we ran out...... PRIORITIES :)

2) These days they will just tell you - go online and re-print

devo2478

Reaction score
Everyone can calm down as this is a one off year with problems stemming out of the teams control. I have yet to receive mine and my tracking just got updated yesterday after not having any updates since 8/7/16.

Ive had season tickets since 2007 and they always come the last week of July or the First week of Aug. Things happen and thats the benefit of having e tickets as well. Silver lining is that you have tickets coming. There are about 20,000 people that would pay to be "upset/frustrated that their tickets haven't come yet".

hawksmode

Reaction score
got mine today! so there is hope for others. Did not even update yesterday to picked up....looked today and it listed "out for delivery"