Seahawks vs. Falcons full game in HD

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love that Beast Mode & Coach Pete song so much it makes me sad to listen to it now.

kendog2639

Reaction score
that coach pete song is awesome... if only we woulda won!!! damn that 25 seconds still bothers me!!!!!!!!!

cacksman

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2ctnsspb said:
I love that Beast Mode & Coach Pete song so much it makes me sad to listen to it now.

This. Watching it drunk with my friends, the night before the Falcons game almost brought a joyous/excited tear to my eye.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
cacksman":1nfnewyo said:
Zebulon Dak":1nfnewyo said:

This. Watching it drunk with my friends, the night before the Falcons game almost brought a joyous/excited tear to my eye.

Because it was really going to happen! It was meant to be!! Dammit!!!!!

McGruff

Reaction score
RockHawk":3k41ne92 said:
McGruff":3k41ne92 said:
scifly":3k41ne92 said:
Hawks pass rush looking abysmal, Quinn has a lot of work to do.

Keep in mind we were playing without Clemons and Jones . . . When Jones went out mid season, our pass rush dropped off considerably. Take out Clmeons and there was nothing for Irvin to work with. You can't expect one guy to do it all.

McGruff sighting!!! Great to see you around here again!

Years away. Weird being back.

blue 22

Reaction score
this game reminds me how much I F'ING HATE BRIAN BILLICK.

HATE

Axx

Reaction score
watch Bruce Irvin, every time he is on the field, 80% of the snaps (that Irvin is on the field) Atlanta audibles to a running play right to him. Then off course he gets absolutely man handled. Our run D did so much better when Irvin was on the sideline and Scruggs was in.

After watching this I think we need to draft another DE, one that is capable of replacing Clems. I feel like Irvin will just end up being the next Dwight Freeney though and only be a 1 dimensional pass rusher.

Latest posts