Seahawks/Saints replay??

Hawkfanadam

Reaction score
Long time viewer, first time poster here... Was wondering if anyone knew of any way to re-watch the Seahawks/Saints game???? Was at the game, but really would love to see the national broadcast... I forgot to click record before I left and now I don't know how I can watch it... if anyone has an idea of how they re watched it, or maybe can send a file or something, that would be great. If not, no worries.... and of course, GO HAWKS.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Hawkfanadam":mdthhwvw said:
Long time viewer, first time poster here... Was wondering if anyone knew of any way to re-watch the Seahawks/Saints game???? Was at the game, but really would love to see the national broadcast... I forgot to click record before I left and now I don't know how I can watch it... if anyone has an idea of how they re watched it, or maybe can send a file or something, that would be great. If not, no worries.... and of course, GO HAWKS.

I'm a big fan of NFL Rewind. It's a good services and produces exactly what they say. Recording and redistributing NFL content of course isn't legal, so I would be careful about content use. Crap, I sound like an NFL legal lacky.