Reaction score
Smallest road spread of the divisional weekend

MIN@SF

TEN@BAL

HOU@KC

SEA@GB

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If Henry keep running the way he has been Tennessee can beat anybody. Baltimore better sell out to stop him.

mort

Reaction score
Gb totally winnable nothing to see here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkpower

Reaction score
lukerguy":1flto3a7 said:
Smallest road spread of the divisional weekend

MIN@SF

TEN@BAL

HOU@KC

SEA@GB

That Houston/KC spread surprises me. Would expect it to be closer.

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
I think it's a good sign that of all of the road teams, the Hawks have the lowest spread.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
That seems about right. I would expect that you can possibly win the game. Green Bay has a little edge at home in Lambeau Field. Aaron Rodgers is obviously very good. But your team can score on them and play some decent defense against them with Clowney rushing the QB. Green Bay I don't think is quite as good as their 13 - 3 record. They play in an overall weak division IMO. There are a lot of easy games in there. Where as your team I think is better than your 11 - 5 record. Our division is an absolute war. The NFC West is beastly. Your team is excellent. The 49ers are excellent. The Rams although people want to talk them down were in the Super Bowl for a reason last season. There is a lot of talent on that team. There are 3 good teams in the NFC West and an up and coming Arizona Cardinals team who unfortunately is stuck in a log jam with a lot of great teams ahead of them. It's tough to win games in the NFC West. I don't think the NFC Central is nearly as hard. With the exception of Minnesota who is good but not great IMO.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Dont the handicappers in Vegas give the home team 3 to 3.5 points automatically? If true, thats almost a
Pick em.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I read somewhere that the Packers have one 9 games by a margin of one score or less. Only team to win more is...the Seahawks, with 12.

Don't remember were I read it, though. Too lazy to look it up.