Seahawks.net name dropped on Brock and Danny

amill87

Reaction score
Haven't seen this mentioned yet but this morning, Brock mentioned how they were the favorite radio program of Seahawks.net and Wassle specifically mentioned the 45 votes in the poll.

Pretty cool!

OP
OP
amill87

amill87

Reaction score
Yeah I remember one of the shows referencing seahawksdraftblog

nsport

Reaction score
Brush with fame.... by the way, Brock is also a great TV analyst - loved his call of the game the other night (Huskies game).

drdiags

Reaction score
I believe Rockhawk posted on twitter a link to BrocknDanny that showed .NET voting them as the top local talk show. Maybe it was Facebook. Anyway, if I see that link maybe I will go vote for them so their numbers go up.

Here is the tweet

Seahawks.Net ‏@seahawksnet 20h
So after a day, @BrockESPN and @dannyoneil lead our "Best Sports Radio Program" vote by a large margin. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80626 … #ShutUpDanny

Largent80

Reaction score
I have sent numerous thread topics to Pete including the Wilson draft/uniform thread

And also several to Brock.

CaptBennett

Reaction score
Does anybody know at what point they said it in the show? Like the minute? Because there is a podcast for every show.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I heard him say that too.... Did a mental double-take when I heard it. Pretty cool. Makes me wonder what Brock's handle is. :)

KK84

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":ba9nwpzn said:
I heard him say that too.... Did a mental double-take when I heard it. Pretty cool. Makes me wonder what Brock's handle is. :)

cboom

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":937roxbh said:

NJSeahawk

Latest posts