Seahawks Make Roster Moves 9/27

Jville

Reaction score
ap_784281414567.jpg

Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/09/27/seahawks-make-roster-moves[/urltargetblank]

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Last weekend they replaced RG- Glowinski with Aboushi, LT- Odhiambo was injured and replaced with Matt Tobin. Tobin is likely to play this coming weekend presuming the team doesn't think Odhiambo can go.

Is there more overhauling of the OLine that is even possible within the available cap w/o some significant trades or cuts?

Back to the thread Justin March-Lillard is a reasonably quick ST player and an interesting addition. If he can help Alexander or be available with any understanding of his role early the downside of the loss of McDonald won't be as severe.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
At some point, when your entire OL is seemingly incapable - it isn't the players.

Remember last year we had a guy from the Saints that was suddenly not good enough to stick on our team, and he seems to be doing just fine on another team.

I wonder how many of these guys might have been effective on another team.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3hbub058 said:
At some point, when your entire OL is seemingly incapable - it isn't the players.

Remember last year we had a guy from the Saints that was suddenly not good enough to stick on our team, and he seems to be doing just fine on another team.

Speakin troof.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
My Goodness ........ the subject has nothing to do with offensive linemen. It's not in the OP and it is not in the OP link.

So boring ..... it's like your hobbled and corral. You repeat yourselves ... over .... and .... over again .... in thread ...... after ..... thread ..... regardless of the actual subject. Are your Seahawk interests really that narrow?

The subject was "Seahawks Make Roster Moves 9/27". What is so difficult about that subject topic. Why is it so difficult to focus on other subjects beyond the limits of personnel pet peeves?

Are some of you BOTs?

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Jville":2j87dx5y said:
My Goodness ........ the subject has nothing to do with offensive linemen. It's not in the OP and it is not in the OP link.

So boring ..... it's like your hobbled and corral. You repeat yourselves ... over .... and .... over again .... in thread ...... after ..... thread ..... regardless of the actual subject. Are your Seahawk interests really that narrow?

The subject was "Seahawks Make Roster Moves 9/27". What is so difficult about that subject topic. Why is it so difficult to focus on other subjects beyond the limits of personnel pet peeves?

Are some of you BOTs?

:ditto:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Unfortunately there are a few here with a negative agenda and every thread works into he same tedious attack on Cable, Bevell, Pete, or JS, along with any and all of the present OLinemen.

The constant negativity on the board lately is starting to get very wearing.

Thing is the OLine wasn't completely awful last Sunday but was't special either. I thought the improvement was pretty significant. The D lapses were the failing, however, nobody is banging on that drum. Even then the game was very close.

Now back to the thread. The loss of McDonald is not going to help the ST coverage. I'm hopeful that this added player is not too much of a step backwards. He's got 1.59/ 10 yard speed so his short area quickness is first rate.and he runs a slightly over 4.5/40. While undrafted he seems to have attracted the attention of 3 teams Seattle , KC, and Miami , he makes tackles.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
People seem to expect to go 16-0 and anything less than perfect is a fireable offense. We lost to 2 likely playoff teams at their house in competitive games early in the season with a complete shit show of an offensive line. I tend to think we'll continue to improve.

themunn

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":25ybf42r said:

You mean the guy on one of the league's worst lines - having allowed Rodgers to get sacked 13 times, hit 25 and RB getting 3.4 YPC?
That guy?

Evans is done. That's why the Saints got rid of him too.