Seahawks Legend Paul Moyer "excited for the future"

Themoyers21

Reaction score
I like Paul Moyer but he is NOT a Seahawks legend.

Far from it. Seahawks legends are in the RoH and Paul is not.
I couldn’t agree more. I am no legend!!! matter of fact, most of us alumni when they use that term are kind of embarrassed by it, but the NFL has created a brand for former NFL alumni and it’s called “the legends”. you will see it at alumni events and on NFL alumni shirts, etc.

I do appreciate that you all listened!! Happy Draft Day…Go Hawks!

Themoyers21

Reaction score
He may not be in the ROH but he was a player here for 6 years and a coach for 4. He has a unique perspective and worthwhile opinion.
I played for 7 and coached for 5. I need all the extra years I can get-:). Just finished my 40th year doing something for the Hawks..so I have that going me for me-:). Hope you all are excited for the draft !

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I played for 7 and coached for 5. I need all the extra years I can get-:). Just finished my 40th year doing something for the Hawks..so I have that going me for me-:). Hope you all are excited for the draft !
A prior commitment has me doing something other than being glued to a screen tonight, but I'm nevertheless excited. I'll read about it and watch the videos after the fact.

pmedic920

Reaction score
WAITAMINUTE!... Is that post from the actual Paul Moyer? Like, we're getting actually smart football people on the board again, and not just us usual gang of idiots?!? 😲
Yes.

Stop by our “introduction” sub forum and drop your own welcome.

I’m going to suggest that we all encourage him to post from time to time.

Latest posts