Seahawks have scored more points than the Saints this year.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
For all the talk this year about the Hawks' struggles on offense, as well as the general prevailing opinion that the Saints are an offensive juggernaut, I found this quite interesting.

Each team has played 11 games. Points scored:

Seattle: 306
New Orleans: 305

Good for #1 and #2 in the NFC. Only Denver with an absurd 429 is better.

OP
OP
SeaTown81

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Oh, and for the Saints fans that take every single little thing as a slight against their team, and read everything positive said by a Seattle fan as arrogantly overlooking the upcoming MNF game.

WE THINK YOUR TEAM IS VERY GOOD. THE GAME ON MNF IS GOING TO BE A TOUGH ONE. HUGE TEST FOR OUR HAWKS. YOU ARE SO GOOD LOOKING.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
And set to get better as Harvin integrates more into the system and shifts the field position in our favor.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The score could be the correct thing in this post and the team winning could be either one. I prefer Seahawks tho.
:thirishdrinkers:

hawker84

Reaction score
Know who's got a better MNF record than the Saints?
The Seahawks.

Ya know i thought this, but after reading all the hype about the Saints MNF run i started to question myself. it is true the seahawks have the best MNF record correct?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Only 23-20? At least one team is hitting thirty. I'm leaning Seahawks 41, Saints 31 right now, but only because screw it, I think Maxwell, Lane, Shead, Winfield, and crazy Perrish Cox will all play better than Browner and Thurmond have. I'm just going all in on this.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
hawker84":1afpjjl6 said:
The Seahawks.

Ya know i thought this, but after reading all the hype about the Saints MNF run i started to question myself. it is true the seahawks have the best MNF record correct?

We don't have the most wins (because we don't have nearly the number of appearances as some other teams), but we've got the best winning percentage, easy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monday_Nig ... _standings

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3gacddia said:
hawker84":3gacddia said:
The Seahawks.

We don't have the most wins (because we don't have nearly the number of appearances as some other teams), but we've got the best winning percentage, easy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monday_Nig ... _standings

Even with less appearances we already have more MNF wins than the Saints.

Stats are fun

BamKam

Reaction score
The thing that I notice with the Seahawks compared to other teams like the Broncos/Saints/49ers/Patriots is that if we have a 2-3 game skid where we struggle on defense or offense then it is attributed to our entire season "The Seahawks can't defend the run, they aren't an explosive offense". Where those other teams I have mentioned they go "They are struggling right now but should find their way this week".

lobohawk

Reaction score
Not to be a downer on the OP's statement, but the Hawks have 2 defensive TD's and the Saints none.

Total TDs by Offense:
Hawks - 33
Saints - 35

Total Points (includes FGs):
Hawks - 306
Saints - 305

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
lobohawk":29aqnygl said:
Not to be a downer on the OP's statement, but the Hawks have 2 defensive TD's and the Saints none.

Total TDs by Offense:
Hawks - 33
Saints - 35

Total Points (includes FGs):
Hawks - 306
Saints - 305
I want to add a theoretical stat to this list.

# of Saints TDs had they gone nine games this year thus far missing BOTH tackles on the O-line: Probably about 25 instead of the 35 they have now.

Another theoretical stat: # of Saints TDs with both starting tackles missing AND their #1 receiver (Graham for them, Harvin for us) out for 10 of their games: Probably about 18-20.

Just sayin'. ;)

I see a lot of Saints fans making light of our offense. We did EXCEPTIONALLY well for basically not having our #1 receiver and also missing BOTH starting tackles for most of the year. Now that we have all of that, you are going to get wrecked. Sorry, that's just how it is.

saints2k8

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3jkomfkk said:
Now that we have all of that, you are going to get wrecked. Sorry, that's just how it is.

LOL

I like the confidence

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
saints2k8":1c9p53cz said:
RolandDeschain":1c9p53cz said:
Now that we have all of that, you are going to get wrecked. Sorry, that's just how it is.

LOL

I like the confidence
Dude, our offense has barely been behind yours in scoring points, but without our #1 WR, and missing both tackles, almost the whole year. Think about it. :)

OP
OP
SeaTown81

SeaTown81

Reaction score
How about this if we want to resort to nitpicking. Russell Wilson has been benched twice early in the 2nd half of blowout wins. In both games the Hawks sat on the ball and ran the clock down. I'm guessing they could've put up some more points against Jacksonville and Minnesota had Russ stayed in those games and they kept going at it.

You can play the "but..." game all day a million different directions.

And to yet another Saints fan scoffing at us being confident about our 10-1 winning at home, give me a flipping break. You'd be the EXACT same if the game were in NO and y'all were 10-1 and we were 9-2. So save it. You're outside of Saints world. Learn that such places exist. Get over yourselves.

Geaux Hawks.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Number of team/fan chants stolen from the Cincinnati Bengals?

Saints : 1

Seahawks : 0

Latest posts