Reaction score
Chicken wings are in the oven boys.

Victory here we come.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Never doubt the power of the chicken wings. 7-0 with, 0-2 without.

Several chicken gave their lives for this victory. Never forget.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Those wings will never achieve true greatness. They're too short.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":19an4h3p said:
The Seahawks are 5-0 when I make salt & pepper chicken wings for kickoff & 0-1 when I do not & yes, I made chicken wings for breakfast this morning as well as for the Pittsburgh game so don't judge me. This mornings version were especially delicious btw as I went back to my old standby & seasoned them with granulated garlic powder, seasoned salt & Montreal Steak Spice.

I'll be in Seattle for next weeks game against Baltimore & NEED a place to get good salt & pepper wings at or near the stadium to keep the streak alive. Not aware of them being available at the stadium so suggestions are appreciated.

This thread should be considered "serious business" & any trolling of the OP will be dealt with harshly.

Keep it up!

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
BigMeach":guntex2c said:
Hockey Guy":guntex2c said:
The Seahawks are 5-0 when I make salt & pepper chicken wings for kickoff & 0-1 when I do not & yes, I made chicken wings for breakfast this morning as well as for the Pittsburgh game so don't judge me. This mornings version were especially delicious btw as I went back to my old standby & seasoned them with granulated garlic powder, seasoned salt & Montreal Steak Spice.

I'll be in Seattle for next weeks game against Baltimore & NEED a place to get good salt & pepper wings at or near the stadium to keep the streak alive. Not aware of them being available at the stadium so suggestions are appreciated.

This thread should be considered "serious business" & any trolling of the OP will be dealt with harshly.

Keep it up!

I will.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1jaycrb4 said:

Okay, I was sick as a dog all weekend & didn't really feel like having chicken wings but I had them out already so in the oven they went.

8-0 with chicken wings
0-2 without.

Never discount the power of the chicken wings. Even my wife is fully on board with it.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":2te9sq9j said:
Hockey Guy":2te9sq9j said:

Okay, I was sick as a dog all weekend & didn't really feel like having chicken wings but I had them out already so in the oven they went.

8-0 with chicken wings
0-2 without.

Never discount the power of the chicken wings. Even my wife is fully on board with it.

Your sacrifice is appreciated, good sir.

giphy.webp

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I didn't want to alarm anyone but I was unable to do my chicken wings for kickoff due to a prior commitment that would not have happened in our regularly scheduled timeslot. I was very happy to see they were able to overcome this adversity & pull out a win.

8-0 with chicken wings
1-2 without.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Maulbert":33cumvdo said:
What happened tonight?

I stated in another thread that I was doing them & posters need not worry. Chicken wings were very tasty.

The victory was even tastier.

9-0 with chicken wings.
1-2 without.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
They are not 0-1 when you don’t. They are 5-2 when you don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
12thmanNY":15sogkdd said:
They are not 0-1 when you don’t. They are 5-2 when you don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool story. I don't remember seeing you in my kitchen on any of those game days.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Good news everybody. Splits wings were on sale at my local grocers this afternoon & I now have enough to last through the end of the regular season.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I'm also doing sweet & sour garlic pork back ribs for gametime.

I cut the ribs into 2 rib sections then marinate them in a sweet & sour sauce then put them in the crock pot with more sauce for about 2.5 hours. I then put them on a rack & generously sprinkle with a roasted garlic spice I have then broil them for 3-4 minutes each side until a little crispy. mmm mmm finger licking good.

Don't worry though, I've done it a couple other times this year, last time it was honey garlic, so it doesn't affect anything as long as I make the wings which are already in the works.

11-2 here we come.

kmeleon

Reaction score
You are a true team player! Everyone must do their part. FYI, I've made your wings once.... Delicious.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Family stuff happening today so my wings are on hold. Hopefully we don't need them today.

9-1 with wings
1-2 without.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Glad it didn't cost us.

9-1 with wings
2-2 without wings.