Seahawks 2022 Draft Day 1 Thread

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm glad to see it. He never beats his guy quickly. Most of his sacks come after 3 seconds. No real repertoire of moves.
Agreed. Sam Williams and Boye Mafe are better players than Johnson, IMO. Never thought of him as a top 20 pick.

RunDownhill

Reaction score
I'm glad to see it. He never beats his guy quickly. Most of his sacks come after 3 seconds. No real repertoire of moves.
I think he will be a good strongside defensive end on a 4-3 defense. I think if he was a OLB on a 3-4 he may have a chance to be like Chandler Jones.

LandofBoz

Reaction score
If Willis is still on the board going into the second round, do you move up if you’re the Hawks to get ahead of Houston to get him?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
If Willis is still on the board going into the second round, do you move up if you’re the Hawks to get ahead of Houston to get him?

I'll be surprised if the Hawks draft a QB at all, so no, I do not move up. I think they're planning to see what Lock can (or cannot) give this year.

sutz

Reaction score
No. Too much capital to spend on a QB in this draft.

Latest posts