Seahawk Fans that live out of town....you can now stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The service is only available to those who: 1) live in apartment buildings where DirecTV service is unavailable; 2) live in metro New York, Philadelphia or San Francisco; or 3) attend college at Michigan (Ann Arbor), Alabama, Washington, Texas (Austin), USC, Florida, Colorado (Boulder), Syracuse, Ohio State or Harvard.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2tjg0n0y said:
The service is only available to those who: 1) live in apartment buildings where DirecTV service is unavailable; 2) live in metro New York, Philadelphia or San Francisco; or 3) attend college at Michigan (Ann Arbor), Alabama, Washington, Texas (Austin), USC, Florida, Colorado (Boulder), Syracuse, Ohio State or Harvard.

http://time.com/money/3993056/stream-nf ... -discount/

Sorry.... I posted a wrong article. It is live for everyone. They just released it two days ago and I purchased. The article you read was from last year. It was a pilot test.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
http://www.wtsp.com/story/sports/nfl/20 ... /31494841/

(CBSSports) The biggest problem that most people have with "NFL Sunday Ticket" is that it's almost impossible to get unless you have a DirecTV subscription.

That's all going to change in 2015.

The satellite carrier, which is now owned by AT&T, announced on Monday that Sunday Ticket will now be available to almost anyone, even if they don't have a DirecTV subscription.

NFL fans willing to pony up $199-$359 will be able to stream every Sunday afternoon game this season. The packages will also be available in monthly installments that you can see below.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":1jr3x71k said:
brimsalabim":1jr3x71k said:

Sorry.... I posted a wrong article. It is live for everyone. They just released it two days ago and I purchased. The article you read was from last year. It was a pilot test.

I guess not everyone. I followed the links and it tells me that my address is not eligible.

Too bad. I'd dump direct TV and put an antenna on my roof If I could get Sunday Ticked on my Fire Stick.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":3e1hcg8s said:
ImTheScientist":3e1hcg8s said:
brimsalabim":3e1hcg8s said:

I guess not everyone. I followed the links and it tells me that my address is not eligible.

Too bad. I'd dump direct TV and put an antenna on my roof If I could get Sunday Ticked on my Fire Stick.

DAMN! I followed them yesterday and they told me I was eligible....so I bought.

Do you think they know you are direct TV? Maybe check with your neighbors address.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3l6w59p0 said:

Do you think they know you are direct TV? Maybe check with your neighbors address.
Man I don't even know my neighbor's address ... I live in BF Kentucky and only have one neighbor I can see with binoculars across a corn field ... too bad they don't give you a contact number you can call and ask questions, the only option it gives you after telling you you're not eligible is a link to DTV packages.

Barakas

Reaction score
If you read the fine line this only covers apartments, condos, and townhouses. This does not cover regular houses.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Barakas":1dxkgalq said:
If you read the fine line this only covers apartments, condos, and townhouses. This does not cover regular houses.

I live in a house and bought the package yesterday.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":38ggkz2v said:
Is this going to be in HD?

Yes, two years ago if you bought Madden on Amazon you got the package free. I did so and streamed the entire year... It was great. Last year they limited it to specific cities, this year it's open.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":2zu4q8fg said:
ImTheScientist":2zu4q8fg said:

Man I don't even know my neighbor's address ... I live in BF Kentucky and only have one neighbor I can see with binoculars across a corn field ... too bad they don't give you a contact number you can call and ask questions, the only option it gives you after telling you you're not eligible is a link to DTV packages.

Maybe call them. Internet is internet so it shouldn't matter, I would guess you could always try family friends addresses and pay. You log into the service online so as long as you have Internet you can stream.

netskier

Reaction score
ATT where I live charges extra for HD in both streaming and Direct TV. Streaming unavailable here too.

A

Anonymous

Looks like I'm eligible again for this again just like last year...which I did not take advantage of at the time. But now I'm strongly considering cutting our cable service seeing as how we can cut our bill to Comcast literally in half by just keeping and paying the full price for our 75 Mbs internet we have now. It would save us almost $1k per year. The main reason we have still kept cable is for football season. Seriously, the rest of the year the tv rarely gets turned on.

Just a couple of questions though on some of the games throughout the year. I'm wondering if there is a legit way to stream Sunday & Monday night games as well as Saturday games towards the end of the season. I would think so, but I would like to know up front before I decide to drop our tv service if these games are going to be available to me once I do dump cable. From the sounds of it I will be able to stream the Super Bowl and all playoff games via their respective broadcast station websites...so those are covered. But according to what it says on the NFL Sunday Ticket page the only games I would get through Sunday Ticket are the ones played on Sunday afternoons.....so I'm wondering about the rest of the games.

mikeak

Reaction score
NBC has their games online

Pretty sure ESPN does as well and their stream is for everyone when on their main channel BUT not 100% sure on them

Danimal

Reaction score
I've been using this for years. To get around the eligibility have someone with the right billing address (aka eligible) do the payment. Works like a charm. Also, there's a loophole where once you've signed up one season as eligible you can do it with any address / billing address in the future.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok guys, it's been said many times.
Here at Seahawks.Net we do not under any circumstances openly discuss illegal streaming or how to circumvent the rules in regards to anything related.
We all share in the responsibility of keeping "our house" safe, clean and inviting. The best way as individuals we can make that happen is by following the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.