Saw Some Bronco Fans Today

W

Welshers

Spotted a pack of Bronco fans today. Wearing jerseys and everything just walking around town. I crossed the street to confront them. I said "Russ Sucks!!" and they all just said they agreed. We sat there and they just talked shit about Wilson for like 5 minutes! They said everyone in Denver hates him! Then one of them tried to get in my face but I shoulder checked him and they ran off afraid

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Spotted a pack of Bronco fans today. Wearing jerseys and everything just walking around town. I crossed the street to confront them. I said "Russ Sucks!!" and they all just said they agreed. We sat there and they just talked shit about Wilson for like 5 minutes! They said everyone in Denver hates him! Then one of them tried to get in my face but I shoulder checked him and they ran off afraid
And then everyone clapped?

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Man Welshers I need to know the kind of drugs you take that allows you to have all these fantasies, and create these mental delusions.
All sober and all true bro! Broncos fans HATE Russ! I now have first hand testimony!

Lagartixa

Reaction score

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but...

Did one of them address you as "sir"?