Salty Eagles Fan...

OP
OP
C

ClippedBird

Reaction score
Mad Dog":ztsptc1k said:
Can we remove all of his post but the pic of Curt Warner?
All world jump cut until that knee injury.
Lynch will always be my favorite Seattle RB but up until that point Warner was tops.

Anyways, sayonara salty eagles fan. It was bad luck Wentz got injured but some of it is his fault for trying to make so much from nothing. Dude needs some lessons in self perservation. Wilson is a master of extending plays and not getting killed.

He sure does Mad Dog. Dude is constantly putting himself in harms way and pays the price almost every year thus far. Either he is not smart or thinks that his is Vince Papale. Best of luck in the Divisional Round Mad Dog.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Dude, I'd never complain about an image of Curt Warner.

Here, have an image of your franchise's finest moment:

usa_today_10588583.0.jpg

OP
OP
C

ClippedBird

Reaction score
classicaaron":2paarmv6 said:
sorry but typical trash eagles fan. I live in PA and know many of them and am just tired of it. cry, cry, cry, and then push, push, push, and then throw your hands in the air like you did nothing. be proud, you lived up to your terrible fanbase so don't back peddle now. and why even come to seahawks board in the first place?

Sorry ClassicAAron for offfending you. I reacted childlike and let emotions top civility. I came to the boards for a few reasons. To vent my frustrations, get the fans take on the hit and to gather some insight to the knowledge of the fans.

OP
OP
C

ClippedBird

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":o32qjdai said:
I'll accept the apology when I hear acknowledgement that it wasn't Wentz going out that lost the game for Philly, but Philly's terrible secondary.

Seattle is the better team, with or without 11. Imagine for a moment if Russell was drafted in 2016, took his bumps the first year, had an MVP season the next only to get hurt in the last quarter of the season and then watch from afar as Foles wins it all, come back in 18 just to break his back in the middle of the season and miss the playoffs again, play the entire 19 season with no injuries just to get hurt on that play in his FIRST playoff game in the first quarter. Do you see what I am saying? I do not think we lost because 11 was knocked out early. I am just frustrated because he lost irreplaceable playoff experience.

Do I think we would have won if 11 was in the entire game? Who knows but I can tell you this. CW gives us a h3ll of a better shot than 40 year old Josh, Kudos to Josh though. He gave it his all.

CHawk

Reaction score
ClippedBird":1k55uh6l said:
classicaaron":1k55uh6l said:
sorry but typical trash eagles fan. I live in PA and know many of them and am just tired of it. cry, cry, cry, and then push, push, push, and then throw your hands in the air like you did nothing. be proud, you lived up to your terrible fanbase so don't back peddle now. and why even come to seahawks board in the first place?

Sorry ClassicAAron for offfending you. I reacted childlike and let emotions top civility. I came to the boards for a few reasons. To vent my frustrations, get the fans take on the hit and to gather some insight to the knowledge of the fans.
ClipperBird you hijacked my last tread, you must be from Jersey.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

ClippedBird

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1fnk1dk8 said:
Dude, I'd never complain about an image of Curt Warner.

Here, have an image of your franchise's finest moment:

usa_today_10588583.0.jpg

What a game and play that was.
You are a class act Montana. i now feel like a real arshole. :(...

OP
OP
C

ClippedBird

Reaction score
Chapow":3f8g8mlk said:
KitsapGuy":3f8g8mlk said:
The guy came to say he's sorry. Stay classy as well guys.

Actually, he came here to talk $h!t after his team lost, and to rub the end of our most recent Super Bowl appearance in our faces even though that had nothing whatsoever to do with anything he, or we, were talking about. And he did it in multiple threads.

Classy indeed.

Sorry for the uncalled behavior.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
ClippedBird, I don't blame you for being salty. And certainly there's no rules about opposing fans posting here.

What I've observed, however, is that opposing fans who come in with a lot of stats, a lot of Xs and Os, to back up their arguments do much better on opponent boards. Take @deagle7 who started the "Ask an Eagles Fan" thread. Very detailed.

Another poster, a 49er fan, opined today that not only was the Clowney hit dirty, but he should have been DQ'ed. He gets to do that because he's been posting detailed analysis of his team for years now while trying to stay out of slapfights. It's a higher barrier for opposing fans, but it is everywhere. This place is actually more friendly about that. Imagine if you'd gone to a Dallas board after losing to them; my guess is they'd be eating your internal organs by now.

So ya, thanks for tuning it down, and it's all good. And as we'll see each other again, I hope you'll join us in the NFL Nation forum to discuss then. There's a dedicated group of 49er fans (Popeye, Marvin, Rings, Kats, 94Smith among them) who always come with good info to supplement their takes. We have one Rams fan who chimes in there, and over the years. a couple Cards fans. So it'd be great to see fans of more opposing fans bringing not "you suck," but explaining how to them their team is better. I always enjoy reading such posts.

OP
OP
C

ClippedBird

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":169pk518 said:
ClippedBird,

So ya, thanks for tuning it down, and it's all good. And as we'll see each other again, I hope you'll join us in the NFL Nation forum to discuss then. There's a dedicated group of 49er fans (Popeye, Marvin, Rings, Kats, 94Smith among them) who always come with good info to supplement their takes. We have one Rams fan who chimes in there, and over the years. a couple Cards fans. So it'd be great to see fans of more opposing fans bringing not "you suck," but explaining how to them their team is better. I always enjoy reading such posts.

Thanks for the kind words. I just checked out the NFL Nation forum. Good stuff. I will get something in there about the other Bird. :)

chris98251

Reaction score
I am laughing, Salty Eagles fan title, we win and this board is at the Salt lick refilling to give impressions on how we were lucky, should not be here, are going to lose every week in some way or another.

A fan from any other team coming in and attempting to trash talk be salty or anything is a lot like someone shooting bullets at Superman, we bathe each other in Kryptonite to toughen each other up I assume these days.

But Kudos for coming back and Apologizing, moves like that give you respect and credibility for future visits, we have several fans that we enjoy bantering with, hope you can become one.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Seymour":3ma6mnom said:
KitsapGuy":3ma6mnom said:
The guy came to say he's sorry. Stay classy as well guys.

Ummm.....would we need to "get" classy first?

I'm guessing he wears panties. :mrgreen:

That said....Curt Warner is my #1 all time favorite Seahawk RB!! 8)

He's not man enough to wear panties.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
All good Clipped, thx for coming back in there and acknowledging "stuff"
Life's too short to stay angry. For me, 49 is a sore subject as I was at the game and saw that play happen right in front of me. I don't need a photo to remind of me the moment that made me more angry than any time watching the Hawks since 76. And hey, it's just a message board. A little back and forth once in awhile is a blast. All part of it and getting fired up for games. I suspect future games with the Eagles will be great battles.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
classicaaron":2nhzxe64 said:

Lmao, he is coming here to be with like-minded people. You have most accurately described about three quarters of the people on this board.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1ex3eagh said:
classicaaron":1ex3eagh said:

I'm not defending Eagle's fans, but we'd be pretty damn salty right now if we lost because Russell was knocked out of the game yesterday with the hit Wentz took.

Hell, we get salty after wins about how we won. Can't imagine how on fire this place would be if that's how our season ended.

Now all the death threats, petitions trying to get Clowney kicked out of the league, etc? That's obviously too far and utterly ridiculous.

But salt away Eagle fan, I get it.

Damn right I / we would!!

But I'd be all over the refs as that was a penalty they missed and nothing more and surely not an intentional dirty hit and there is no history of being a dirty player. That crap being slinged by the Philly trash fans is not something I care not to look past...period. Especially since he came to our board with his BS (climbs to the top of the mountain and pounds chest) :177692:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Penalty? Sure. Dirty hit? Absolutely not.
So IF they called it, so what?? The Eagles scored all of ONE touchdown TOTAL in 2 games, and that was a garbage time TD. Hawks dominated them WITH Wentz and WITHOUT Wentz.
It would have had zero impact on the game. It's no worse than the non call on the OBVIOUS offsides that killed a drive and made the Hawks settle for 3. Or that Offensive PI on Hollister? :pukeface:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Soulfish, this is irrelevant. No one now knows how Wentz would have done in that particular game if he finished. All people know is that Wentz led a four-game winning streak with PSquadders and aim. Would he have continued that? Or tanked miserably? We will never know.

If all else had happened exactly as it did, and the result of Clowney's hit had resulted in an unconscious Wentz on the field with 35 million people watching, the refs would have thrown the flag even though nothing else was different.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough. But I'm of the opinion that the Hawks beat that team regardless who was under center. They outplayed them in both games. The score doesn't come close to showing how much the Hawks were in control of those games.

OP
OP
C

ClippedBird

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1fjjee3v said:
Fair enough. But I'm of the opinion that the Hawks beat that team regardless who was under center. They outplayed them in both games. The score doesn't come close to showing how much the Hawks were in control of those games.

Hey Soulfish. In control yes but still only down by a score. The Eagles had a top 10 RZ TD percentage this year. The Eagles were 8 and the Hawks 9. The Hawks were 19th in RZ TD defense. . 40 year old Josh McCown with a torn hamstring was moving the ball down the field. I like our chances with Carson in the RZ. Good luck on Sunday.

Be sure to cover this dude...

09102017 seahawksgalley5a 173103 1020x758

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1215801301755260928[/tweet]