Saints fans calling the Seahawks classless thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/n-s-4 ... qUtafRDv0c

Seriously? That thread really irks me.

This coming from the team who is literally one year removed from being exposed as bounty-hunters? I'm not going to create an account there just to respond to this garbage, but if any of you guys have one...Please kindly put things into perspective for those fools.

They payed monetary incentives to their players for injuring people, but Seahawks players jawing and playing with swagger is just going too far??? Please.

kmedic

Reaction score
This is pure jealousy, just like all the insecure high school level posts you see on 49er forums and PFT response threads. As Russell Wilson always says, just ignore the noise.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":2qsyyfdp said:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/n-s-49ers-seahawks-seem-bit-315856/#.UqUtafRDv0c

This coming from the team who is literally one year removed from being exposed as bounty-hunters? I'm not going to create an account there just to respond to this garbage, but if any of you guys have one...Please kindly put things into perspective for those fools.

They payed monetary incentives to their players for injuring people, but Seahawks players jawing and playing with swagger is just going too far??? Please.

Try to start something why don't you? You appear to be doing that here. 99% of the members here are total class. But, every site in the league has a few that thrive off trying to stir up crap. Chill out and learn a little about the class of this site.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
kmedic":gg73g97l said:
This is pure jealousy, just like all the insecure high school level posts you see on 49er forums and PFT response threads. As Russell Wilson always says, just ignore the noise.

Yup. SaintsReport has a higher amount of noise than most sites. It has a lot of stupid young members that want to start something.

Jville

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":15kqdteb said:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/n-s-49ers-seahawks-seem-bit-315856/#.UqUtafRDv0c

This post spreads that infection.

Be proactive and set a better example.

OP
OP
SeeHawkRun

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":117d4gtl said:
SeeHawkRun":117d4gtl said:

Try to start something why don't you? You appear to be doing that here. 99% of the members here are total class. But, every site in the league has a few that thrive off trying to stir up crap. Chill out and learn a little about the class of this site.

Um, what? I've been coming to this site for years. Don't insult me. You chill out.

Jville

Reaction score
Well then you should know that we have a NFL forum to post to.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Don't know why folks freak out with what has been said on other teams message boards. Let em like, or let them hate.....

Jville

Reaction score
Exactly ....... why chose to be a carrier.

OP
OP
SeeHawkRun

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Jville":xyly9whe said:
Well then you should know that we have a NFL forum.

I'm pretty sure this constitutes as Seahawks related. You know, because it's a forum about the Seahawks. I guess we're feeling a little bitter after a loss or something? I've never seen any Hawk fan on here react quite so snarkily to my posts.

I guess I owe everyone an apology for accidentally being so classless. SHeesh. Peace, everyone. Let's put it behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts