Russell Wilson says a bad word :\

jake206

Reaction score
Now that the game is over and Hawks have another notch in the win column. This video clip features a botched snap...which I hope they get fixed. Heaven forbid. RW sounds a little less RWish (cliched robot) and more human.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV_SUncm0DM

CFraychineaud

Reaction score
The botched snap wasn't Wilson's fault. He was making an audible, and Unger snapped the ball at him. Hard to fault Wilson for that other than his robotic sensor array didn't pick up the ball in mid flight.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
I thought Unger did a much better job snapping the ball this week. Only noticed a few off the mark. Last week he was horrible imo.

fsmassey

Reaction score
On that play, you could hear Russell shout something like "oh shit, f***" as he dived over it and missed it. I laughed lightly to myself. (They recovered, it was all good)

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Mandu":1cjw3elz said:
I thought Unger did a much better job snapping the ball this week. Only noticed a few off the mark. Last week he was horrible imo.
Didn't he have like 3 holding penalties though? God, the penalties, the penalties are outrageous.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Most QBs look pretty terrible when their OL craps the bed. Our OL is a hot mess right now with Okung out.

Axx

Reaction score
Thought it was pretty funny and wanted to share.

[youtube]sV_SUncm0DM[/youtube]

C-Dub

Reaction score
That was funny. We all heard it on the tube. Wonder what Max was thinking.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Pretty sure Unger was frustrated with himself. Just a miscommunication. It'll get fixed.

Exittium

Reaction score
I didn't hear it as 1st because I said it at the same exact time.. I know cuz when they did the replay and my wife snapped at me for saying it again.. and I laughed cuz then she looked at me and the TV and realized it was R.W. then mentioned how much he'll have to pray to be forgiven for it..

Also if anything it makes it official.. he's not robot :(

Zowert

Reaction score
My speakers suck. Did he say, "Sh*t" ???

Hahahaa..! I'm glad he's not a choir boy like Tebow.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I think it's pretty hilarious. I guess any robot who lives with humans long enough may eventually develop some emotions ;).

The Radish

Reaction score
I think we have all missed the greatest part. On the night when the fans set a new record for fan noise in a sports stadium, they also knew enough to be so quiet on offense even the NFL announcers heard that comment.

What a bunch of fans we have. Not just smart assed, but smart.

:th2thumbs:

Latest posts