Russell Wilson, King Of Prussia (Phish Content)

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I never got why Phish makes some usually normal people so biting, bitter, and butthurt. Like Trey said in Bittersweet Motel, it's almost like they get offended that so many people can be so excited about something that the haters just don't understand. Oh well.

Being a Phish phan has some parallels to being a fervent Seahawks fan, especially early last year, before everybody was paying attention. While the mainstream goes gaga for Maroon 5 (or whatever the hell they like), and the safe, steady Steelers, Pats, & Pack, etc., those in the know get to experience something way more exciting going on in this little pocket of collective energy. Phish pulled off a coup when they held the world's largest Y2K gathering/concert in Big Cypress, Florida ... much like the Seahawks will when they win the Lombardi Trophy. The uninitiated will wonder how the heck it happened, while we will enjoy the groovy vibes. :)

And I agree about the Reba jam. So choice. It's always been a favorite of mine.

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
Perhaps a slight change in lyrics would be better:

(duduh, duduh) RUUUU-SEEEEELL (duduh, duduh) WIIIIIL-SOOOOOON......repeat if necessary

I honestly can't think of a time it would be appropriate when it's quiet enough to pull off. Before drives? HEEEEELLL NOOOOOOO! Time for the 12's to shut up when the offense is starting a drive.

After TD's? Good luck hearing it.

During Time-Outs? Maybe. Just make sure to remember the pre-drive rules.

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
So, they did it. I think most people missed it. When the Hawks O came out for their first drive, the PA tried to get the WILSON! chant going. Seemed like half the fans got it by the 2nd half of the 2nd chant.

Unacceptable 12s! lol