Russ Giving the Game Ball to the Ref...

Sac

Reaction score
After that final kneel down.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's almost like him saying "if this is my last game here..."

JPatera76

Reaction score
Wow.. this ******* board is all in on Russ being gone, and that’s why the media sucks. Lol Russ isn’t going anywhere 2 yrs left on the contract. It’s all up to Russ.

And the ref is old, took a pretty hard hit based on just his age and when he was walking off the left side of him was pretty droopy, with minimal movement. He probably gave it to him because….. ready??

Russell cares about people, and probably felt the need to give it to him to be kind.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
JPatera76":cz4aij1d said:
Wow.. this f*** board is all in on Russ being gone, and that’s why the media sucks. Lol Russ isn’t going anywhere 2 yrs left on the contract. It’s all up to Russ.

And the ref is old, took a pretty hard hit based on just his age and when he was walking off the left side of him was pretty droopy, with minimal movement. He probably gave it to him because….. ready??

Russell cares about people, and probably felt the need to give it to him to be kind.

Two years left on his contract and then the possibility of 2 years of franchise tag. It would have to be a hell of a deal to ship out a franchise QB where the team really has complete control for the NEXT FOUR YEARS!

I’ve seen Russ hand the ball to the red at the end of games numerous times. All of this is clearly the tail wagging the dog crap. It’s becoming clearer and clearer that media types really want to write this story so they fuel it. Fickle fans are eating it up and convincing themselves that the Seahawks don’t need a franchise level QB. I for one do not want to go back to the days of Kelly Stauffer, Dan McGwire, etc…

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Wow the tinfoil hat crowd would eat that one up. I thought if it were his last game he might just hold onto that ball. Havent seen any footage of him running into the tunnel at games end but it could be telling.

zhawk

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":30hch2y4 said:
JPatera76":30hch2y4 said:
Wow.. this f*** board is all in on Russ being gone, and that’s why the media sucks. Lol Russ isn’t going anywhere 2 yrs left on the contract. It’s all up to Russ.

Two years left on his contract and then the possibility of 2 years of franchise tag. It would have to be a hell of a deal to ship out a franchise QB where the team really has complete control for the NEXT FOUR YEARS!

I’ve seen Russ hand the ball to the red at the end of games numerous times. All of this is clearly the tail wagging the dog crap. It’s becoming clearer and clearer that media types really want to write this story so they fuel it. Fickle fans are eating it up and convincing themselves that the Seahawks don’t need a franchise level QB. I for one do not want to go back to the days of Kelly Stauffer, Dan McGwire, etc…

This!

zhawk

Reaction score
Russ will be a hawk for years to come, and I hope til he retires. Then he can collaborate with ML and be part of ownership. :irishdrinkers:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
JPatera76":3ij8po5n said:

But,,,but,,,I was told Russ was a fake.

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
JPatera76":3lp3qw29 said:
Wow.. this ******* board is all in on Russ being gone, and that’s why the media sucks. Lol Russ isn’t going anywhere 2 yrs left on the contract. It’s all up to Russ.

I didn't realize it was the same ref

toffee

Reaction score
zhawk":2nzut5ax said:
Russ will be a hawk for years to come, and I hope til he retires. Then he can collaborate with ML and be part of ownership. :irishdrinkers:
Do not let Jody read your post or Russ will be traded Ina jiffy.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Latest posts