Rome Odunze

sutz

Reaction score
Been putting up good numbers for sure. I don't follow college at all, but it's hard not to notice him on all the local media. Our WR room is kind of full, but this kid seems to have game. (y)

DJrmb

Reaction score
The kids big and strong, is a willing and good blocker, and has great hands. I'd love to find a way to trade DK and replace him with Rome if possible. I don't think he'll put up the freaky 40 time like DK, but he's an overall excellent WR. We wouldn't be missing much of anything in that swap plus you get the cap relief upfront.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
IF he continues the season at his current pace, I doubt he'd make it past the first round. As of right now, almost all of the mock draft sites have him going in the first.

Sports Illustrated has him going at 18 to the Bengals
Tankathon has him going at 24 to the Bills
CBS also has him going at 24 to the Bills
The Athletic has him going at 29 to the Eagles
DraftTek has him going at 19 to the Buccs

WalterFootball is the only mock draft site I could find that has him going in the 2nd round at 54 to the Steelers 🤢🤮

Stranger things have happened though, so I'm not holding my breath. Only 32 selections in the 1st round and there's plenty of college football left for a surge of talent to be wanted in the 1st.

Cheers Chawker

fenderbender123

Reaction score
When I Google Rome Odunze 40 time it says this:

His recent 4.34 in the 40 and a sharp 4.19 pro agility shuttle only affirm what we already know: the kid's got wheels.

He's got plenty of speed and agility.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He impressed me and it's not all about speed either..He runs good routes
and uses his body well to get up to the ball.
Tyler will not be playing sooner than later so it might be a good idea to get
ready for that time.
I doubt he makes it past the 1st round.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Speed and agility, Rome has in spades. And he interviews I'd say above average, smooth and well spoken. It'll be tough to find a whole in this kids game. If you haven't watched his film, well drop what you are doing and CHECK HIM OUT !!!

Cheers

Last edited:

NoGain

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if he made it to the 2nd round, even surprised if the made it to the 20th pick. Harrison Jr. is going to go near the top of the board next draft. Teams needing a WR aren't going to sit around waiting for a top WR to fall to them. Odunze has great hands, runs good routes, real competitor, genuine good guy as far as I can tell...

We have other needs near the top of the draft, like QB, big interior run stopper, possibly TE, possibly LB...

12forlife

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if he made it to the 2nd round, even surprised if the made it to the 20th pick. Harrison Jr. is going to go near the top of the board next draft. Teams needing a WR aren't going to sit around waiting for a top WR to fall to them. Odunze has great hands, runs good routes, real competitor, genuine good guy as far as I can tell...

We have other needs near the top of the draft, like QB, big interior run stopper, possibly TE, possibly LB...
And safety

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
He'll make it to the 2nd round at least. So many fantastic WRs in this draft, half the scouts probably have him ranked 3rd or 4th best WR. He might be a low 1st but I can see him slipping to the 2nd if all these WRs go in the same draft.