Rob Ryan 'ready to get weird' with Saints defense

hawkfansince76

Reaction score
This has to be Donko and his multiple personalities. This should be shacked, to that he can get the welcome back he deserves.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3gdexjkc said:
I'm calling it now, wizard is donkospurt. His rant about winning percentage at Vegas clinches it.
I called it first, so nana nana boo boo! 8)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
wizard1183":19q55g9p said:
Wrong, you mean used to? You won your 1st SB in history and you think you're going to repeat this yr? You don't get passed div rd in playoffs. And even that will take luck. Seahawks take a backseat this yr. Eli and Payton will stomp you in the link this coming season. Bank on it.

I just can't help but find pure comedy in the morons who feel the need to make the "Oh yeah, well you won't repeat this year" statement.

First of all... The Hawks are the ONLY team in the NFL with a chance to repeat.

Second.. NO FLIPPING KIDDING GENIUS. It is hard to win the Super Bowl, for EVERY team. The chances are very much against the Seahawks just based on the number of teams that in the mix. Nice prognostication there.

Third... Too much credit is associated with what happened before. Hmm.. "The Super Bowl winner hasn't won a game in the playoffs the following year since"...... None of those teams were the 2014 Seattle Seahawks. Who cares what the other teams did?

Fourth.. If any team is built to have sustained success in the NFL, it is the Hawks. No one, not the Niners, Steelers, Saints or Patriots have the roster mix of talented youth found in the PNW. This is predicated by the GM and coaching team that provides young players the experience they need to see real time in real football games.

So all you dreamers and demise demons out there, boasting about how the Hawks aren't going to repeat can understand this. We already won the Super Bowl. Nothing that happens in 2014 can take that away and it certainly doesn't make some other teams' chances of winning the Super Bowl improve. Sort of like "Yay!! The Seahawks didn't win the Super Bowl" But "Oh yeah, neither did we".

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":t3p0beac said:
wizard1183":t3p0beac said:
Wrong, you mean used to? You won your 1st SB in history and you think you're going to repeat this yr? You don't get passed div rd in playoffs. And even that will take luck. Seahawks take a backseat this yr. Eli and Payton will stomp you in the link this coming season. Bank on it.

I just can't help but find pure comedy in the morons who feel the need to make the "Oh yeah, well you won't repeat this year" statement.

Second.. NO FLIPPING KIDDING GENIUS. It is hard to win the Super Bowl, for EVERY team. The chances are very much against the Seahawks just based on the number of teams that in the mix. Nice prognostication there.

Third... Too much credit is associated with what happened before. Hmm.. "The Super Bowl winner hasn't won a game in the playoffs the following year since"...... None of those teams were the 2014 Seattle Seahawks. Who cares what the other teams did?

Fourth.. If any team is built to have sustained success in the NFL, it is the Hawks. No one, not the Niners, Steelers, Saints or Patriots have the roster mix of talented youth found in the PNW. This is predicated by the GM and coaching team that provides young players the experience they need to see real time in real football games.

So all you dreamers and demise demons out there, boasting about how the Hawks aren't going to repeat can understand this. We already won the Super Bowl. Nothing that happens in 2014 can take that away and it certainly doesn't make some other teams' chances of winning the Super Bowl improve. Sort of like "Yay!! The Seahawks didn't win the Super Bowl" But "Oh yeah, neither did we".
The poster you are responding to is Donkospurts, he and his mom/wife are "tag-teaming" this board..... But like everything else they attempt, it's an epic fail!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":gv90c00q said:
To be fair, correlation and causation are confusing topics for many people.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1dlllhu0 said:
The poster you are responding to is Donkospurts, he and his mom/wife are "tag-teaming" this board..... But like everything else they attempt, it's an epic fail!

Thank you. I have been out of the DonkoSpooge loop. I should have read further back..

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3g4a6cdw said:
OkieHawk":3g4a6cdw said:
I'm calling it now, wizard is donkospurt. His rant about winning percentage at Vegas clinches it.
I called it first, so nana nana boo boo! 8)

That just means it has been seconded now. :thirishdrinkers:

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3esmtaca said:
wizard1183":3esmtaca said:

wizard1183":3esmtaca said:
Did you actually watch Super Bowl XLVIII?????
[/quote]
Lol Vegas says I'm wrong? So what Vegas says goes? Please, I watched SB and even bet on the Seahawks. Since we're on Vegas, you must know a bit. I gamble. For Kicks. 2 yrs in a row Seattle has gone 11-5 ats. That's 2 yrs Vegas LOST money on Seattle backers. Now if you think Seattle will kill Vegas again? You're dead wrong. I went 60%+ on gambling last yr. you might beat Denver. But I looked at your schedule. Eli has that win. I'll tell you why. First off isn't It Oakland they play first wk back home? Easy win right? Should be... Then Eli comes to town and murders Seattle. I assure you, it'll be a stomping. Seattle will not even show up to CLINK. I will bet the farm ATS on NYG in the clink. I wish we could make bets over this. :179422:[/quote]Eli Manning?? The guy who tossed is 5 interceptions in his own stadium last year?? Haha.