Richardson combine thread

CPHawk

Reaction score
Kid has killed the combine. It’s time we come to terms with him being a Seahawks, provided he is still there at 5. Just ran 4.4 40, some saying even under that. Will have to wait to see the official time. He has all the tools. 6’4 244, 40.5” vert. I’m starting to believe Napier didn’t know how to use him.

Last edited:

RiverDog

Reaction score
I understand that Bryce Young checked in a tad shorter and nearly 20 pounds heavier than they expected.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
I understand that Bryce Young checked in a tad shorter and nearly 20 pounds heavier than they expected.
No way that’s real weight.

Guaranteed his colon is stuffed like a Lake Erie walleye and his bladder could hose down Augeas’s stables in one shot.

Get him on a scale before he runs drills at his pro day if you want the truth.

Doubt any teams are fooled, but it does give them PR cover if they are interested in taking the risk of drafting him high.

James in PA

Reaction score
Stroud and Richardson looked great throwing today. Stroud throws a pretty ball, Richardson's got a cannon.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Kid has killed the combine. It’s time we come to terms with him being a Seahawks, provided he is still there at 5. Just ran 4.4 40, some saying even under that. Will have to wait to see the official time. He has all the tools. 6’4 244, 40.5” vert. I’m starting to believe Napier didn’t know how to use him.

Napier probably would have used AR more as a passer if he could have the kid has only had 22 career starts so still pretty inexperienced

ivotuk

Reaction score
I love AR, but 55,% completion tells the story. Jeff George threw a pretty ball.

It's CJ Stroud, Bryce Young, Will Levi's, then Tune and Heaner for me.

RiverDog

Reaction score
No way that’s real weight.

Guaranteed his colon is stuffed like a Lake Erie walleye and his bladder could hose down Augeas’s stables in one shot.

Get him on a scale before he runs drills at his pro day if you want the truth.

Doubt any teams are fooled, but it does give them PR cover if they are interested in taking the risk of drafting him high.
Young checked in at 5'10", 204 lbs. That's not as heavy as I had been told, but it's still significantly heavier than what they were expecting and has a few teams a little nervous.

VegasSeaHawk

Reaction score
I love AR, but 55,% completion tells the story. Jeff George threw a pretty ball.

Stroud looked a lot more accurate IMO during drills. He also placed the ball a lot better making it easier for his receivers to haul in.

James in PA

Reaction score

Im with ya except for Richardson. I can't overlook his freakish upside. I really like Stroud, Young, Levis and Richardson. We were so smart not to draft a QB last year. If 4 QB's go first this year, Anderson or Carter are a hell of a consolation prize! Then we get Hooker later on! I friggin love the position we're in!

Last edited:

bsuhawk

Reaction score

Tune put up some surprising numbers at the combine. He's more athletic than I was expecting. Did he throw?

Hawkinaz

Reaction score

Jeff George was incredible throwing the ball and it was effortless just a flick of the wrist. I remember seeing him in a game when he was with the colts where he was running to his right towards the sidelines throws across his body and about 25-30 yards up field and thought Wow!

George though owner of a million dollar him and a 2 cent head

Chevy

Reaction score
As of today, I rank the QBs in order, CJ Stroud, Anthony Richardson, Will Levis, and then Bryce Young.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He's going to gash teams on the ground. If he's got the right attitude and goes somewhere that tends to do well with quarterbacks, he has top-5 QB potential.

Not sure I want to use 5 on him, but if they do, I think this is a place where he has a great chance of being the next big thing. Newton-esque without the poutiness. He's a field tilter.