RGIII

12evanf

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2cq9eopq said:
Meatloaf Knee.

Shanahan could afford HGH and stem cells. Instead he opted for glue, duct tape and wishful thinking.

General Manager

Reaction score
If I were a Redskin fan i'd be very concerned for RG3's longevity. I can't help but wonder after two total reconstructive surgery's can that knee hold up this year.

RedAlice

Reaction score
The Radish":1c66sr3l said:
I wish him only the best against everyone but us.

He's a gutsy kid and after hearing him talk its hard not to like him. to bad he's playing for that puke Rat Boy Shanahan who will run him into the ground on that crappy field and never look back when he's screwed up beyond repairing.

:les:

I wish him the best after this season. Have to be selfish.

It really is impossible not to like him after watching him play last season and hearing him talk. Great guy, and talented. I hope they take it easy and don't get him hurt again this season. Want to see him have a great career.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":16n5y7tc said:
The Radish":16n5y7tc said:
I wish him only the best against everyone but us.

He's a gutsy kid and after hearing him talk its hard not to like him. to bad he's playing for that puke Rat Boy Shanahan who will run him into the ground on that crappy field and never look back when he's screwed up beyond repairing.

:les:

I wish him the best after this season. Have to be selfish.

It really is impossible not to like him after watching him play last season and hearing him talk. Great guy, and talented. I hope they take it easy and don't get him hurt again this season. Want to see him have a great career.
Sadly I see him done within 5-6 years maximum. We are talking Shanahan here. Maybe he makes it to FA and goes back home as Brees replacement? How awesome would that be? Suck on that Atlanta.:)

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2dcj2dgy said:
Everyone returns from injuries faster than normal these days.

Yup. This isnt the 80's or 90's when an ACL was a career ender. Dudes now-a-days come back from broken legs, ACL's, necks, all types of stuff. Of course some heal faster than others, but Im not shocked by what I see people come back from.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Clemons tore his around the same time and he's already pretty much back

sc85sis

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":23daip1u said:
fenderbender123":23daip1u said:
Everyone returns from injuries faster than normal these days.

Yup. This isnt the 80's or 90's when an ACL was a career ender. Dudes now-a-days come back from broken legs, ACL's, necks, all types of stuff. Of course some heal faster than others, but Im not shocked by what I see people come back from.
I look at Gayle Sayers and wonder what kind of records he'd have set if he had had access to today's medical tech back in the '60s when he blew out his knee.

Latest posts