Rex Ryan said..............

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1ek2b9sz said:
Nothinbutm":1ek2b9sz said:
You don't have to build anyone else up by stripping another person down. I'm kinda hoping the Rams make a splash this season to be honest with you.
If you're referring to the Rams d-coordinator Greg Williams he deserves any and all slams he's given here and elsewhere. He paid his Saints' players to hurt players on other teams.

If Roger Goddell had even one testicle, let alone two this guy would've been banned from the NFL for life.

Was referring to the original post. As far as Greg Williams goes, it baffles me as well. Someone instructing world class athletes to intentionally hurt other athletes? Yeah, guy can piss off.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Nothinbutm":35s02wpz said:
hawksfansinceday1":35s02wpz said:
Nothinbutm":35s02wpz said:
You don't have to build anyone else up by stripping another person down. I'm kinda hoping the Rams make a splash this season to be honest with you.
If you're referring to the Rams d-coordinator Greg Williams he deserves any and all slams he's given here and elsewhere. He paid his Saints' players to hurt players on other teams.

If Roger Goddell had even one testicle, let alone two this guy would've been banned from the NFL for life.

Was referring to the original post. As far as Greg Williams goes, it baffles me as well. Someone instructing world class athletes to intentionally hurt other athletes? Yeah, guy can piss off.

Williams does not coach for the Saints.

But, as long as we are talking about the Saints - love them, their town and their fans. Great week. Always happy to visit there.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RedAlice":3v4i6eaw said:
Nothinbutm":3v4i6eaw said:
hawksfansinceday1":3v4i6eaw said:
Nothinbutm":3v4i6eaw said:

Williams does not coach for the Saints......
No he doesn't, and he shouldn't be coaching for your team or any other NFL team either.