Release Myers

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Think it’s time to look for another kicker. If Seattle loses it’s all on him at this point. Or maybe on first and goal at the 1 you get in. This team is not that good. Had a great year. But let’s not think they are even close to a championship.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Now now. He's been pretty good this year.
He's been fantastic this year, but I am of the opinion that kickers are FAIRLY replaceable and I usually err on cutting them at years end when they have potential psyche-breaking misses. Kickers obtain the yips after moments like that at a stunning rate.

strohmin

Reaction score
Think it’s time to look for another kicker. If Seattle loses it’s all on him at this point. Or maybe on first and goal at the 1 you get in. This team is not that good. Had a great year. But let’s not think they are even close to a championship.
It's all kickers that come to seattle that suck when it matters. I don't think investing in a kicker is going to be worth it. We might as well make the rest of the team better so we don't have to rely on a kicker hopefully ever.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I thought we got 2 points for hitting an upright.....maybe I need to recheck the rools. LMAO

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Dude goes to the pro bowl with Jets after releasing him. We resign him and he sucked. Now he has a great season but means nothing unless he makes the kicks that matter. Headcase.

Latest posts