Regarding season tickets....

drdiags

Reaction score
The good thing about having the season tickets is that you get to start knowing the folks around you. Over time, you can get close to those regulars. That way your Eagles alliance can be shared with them so they aren't shocked when you show up once in a blue moon with Eagles gear on.

I haven't used my season tickets in a few years but every time I do come, there are some diehards who continue to acknowledge me. They know my heart is in the right place. Though I am sure my son and his cousins are more laid back than I was at the games. I truly continue to keep the tickets because of those folks. Weird.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
The 328 X was the best, I got in only right before preseason. Super late.

This year I did the payment plan, two batches of ~$500 each. They email you your time slot and you use your ticket master account login to modify/change, etc.

I can't afford lower bowl and actually really like the view up top anyway. You're welcome to head up top with us, I'm gonna try to stay in that section just move down a few rows.

Will be tough but who knows...

Go hawks!

Subzero717

Reaction score
Sooooo I was told that most sections become available every off-season. Given the team success I don't think I buy it. However I was told if a section I didn't like was all that was available they would refund my money. It felt like hot air up my skirt at the time. Was it?

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Yeah, my concern was the price point so it wasn't as big an issue.

Lots of people move down and around so I'd expect some openings.

Sign37now

Reaction score
After a full season at the Clink, the OP is gonna be like, Philly who???

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Couple of tidbits. There's an Eagles fan I see every game in section 109, no one gives him too much grief, he wears Eagles stuff to Seahawks games, he's obviously thrilled to cheer on the Seahawks, but the Eagles are #1 in his heart, and he lives here, so it's all good.

If you want charter seats you will have to acquire PSL. These are occasionally available from the Seahawks, but they can only be transferred once per calendar year, cost between $2k and $3k initially, and the secondary market can be all over the place. It's well worth it in that you are getting super ultra primo seats and the $$ per game isn't all that much... very similar to the $$ per game for upper level seats that do not have PSL, actually. Basically it's a lump sum payment that allows you to get great seats for less money. I would suspect after the last few games that PSL will be hard to come by this off season...

OP
OP
X

xkj1985x

Reaction score
BocciHawk":i40awcuv said:
Couple of tidbits. There's an Eagles fan I see every game in section 109, no one gives him too much grief, he wears Eagles stuff to Seahawks games, he's obviously thrilled to cheer on the Seahawks, but the Eagles are #1 in his heart, and he lives here, so it's all good.

If you want charter seats you will have to acquire PSL. These are occasionally available from the Seahawks, but they can only be transferred once per calendar year, cost between $2k and $3k initially, and the secondary market can be all over the place. It's well worth it in that you are getting super ultra primo seats and the $$ per game isn't all that much... very similar to the $$ per game for upper level seats that do not have PSL, actually. Basically it's a lump sum payment that allows you to get great seats for less money. I would suspect after the last few games that PSL will be hard to come by this off season...

I don't want to be "that" guy. I wouldn't wear my Eagles gear unless they were here in town. If I'm buying season tickets then I want to be joining in with those around me and rooting for the Hawks, ya know?

I completely mistook the Charters for basically PSLs which is what they did in a lot of the newer stadiums, I won't be able to swing that right now. I'm budgeting for lower levels and if by some miracle they have some, I think that is what I'll try to get.

If not and I have to settle for uppers then I'll be completely content with that and be able to throw some money back into my wallet that I planned on using here. I just want to be able to become a regular in that madhouse and watch this young team continue to bloom, its exciting and I just want to be apart of it.

Except for one game in 2014 when the Eagles come to town. I'm scared for that game just thinking about it now but who knows, maybe they can get it turned around next season and come back here in 2014 and I dunno, compete a little bit? We'll see.

Sign37now":i40awcuv said:
After a full season at the Clink, the OP is gonna be like, Philly who???

Oh I dunno about that man....lol. I've been a diehard Philly fan for about 25 years now. But I've pulled and paid very close attention to the Seahawks for the last 7-8 or so. So they have a special place in my heart since this is home but I don't think I'll ever turn my back on my Eagles, despite them being garbage now and probably for the foreseeable future.

OP
OP
X

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you guys again for welcoming me and giving me some very helpful advice.

It's much appreciated.