Refs will help Herbert out next week

Mizak

Reaction score
Watching the Broncos Chargers game, the refs have called three, 3 DPIs against the Bronco rookie CB. Imagine how many DPIs will get called against rookies Woolen and Bryant next week.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
it's too bad we don't have good safeties or a consistent pash rush to protect Woolen and Bryant.

Smellyman

Reaction score
If his ribs hold up even this game. I hurt watching him

cymatica

Reaction score
Fortunately for Woolen, he doesn't need to grab to stay with the receiver and he turns his head around. What I would watch out for is the blatant uncalled holds all game while getting a ticky tack call on a huge play.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Did you guys see during the game tonight that there’s a record of games being within 8 points in the 4th quarter. Refs keeping games closer then ever.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It happens league wide. It sucks but it's reality. Can't allow the refs to determine the outcome and/or make that THE excuse if you lose.
Just ball out and get the W.

Spohawks

Reaction score
I love how people say "Don't let the refs determine the game, just kill it out there".

The refs can throw flags on any play and be justified. Maga plays happen and are called back all the time.

Once this sinks in, you will see the NFL completly different...The real players are the refs, the guys with the football are the distraction.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It sucks, but I've been told several times to get over the ref thing. So, I'm trying :ROFLMAO:
I'm FULLY aware of how the refs steer games. I just prefer to wait until it actually happens to get all worked up.
The Rams were gifted a SB birth by the refs. They were also gifted a penalty at the end of the Super Bowl they won. I get it. We don't know each other, but very few people complain about the refs more than I do. It's weekly, in every sport. Just look at the umps in baseball, it's brutal. That being said, there is something to actually playing better and not always blaming the stripes. If your team plays like crap, you deserve to lose.