Red Zone int

Dismas

Reaction score
So, 4 games in, and in each game we have a red zone int.

This is a trend I am loving, and I look forward to seeing it comtinue.

I must admit though, I was a little miffed when the int happened so early in the game. I was hoping it would season up a little, and then burst at a time when it could be the final dagger.

Obviously, the team had considered this, and was reserving the obligatory Schaub pick 6 for the dagger.

I sure am glad they had their script set up, though I could wish for something a little less stressful.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
The Red-Zone is where the LOB cashes their checks.

Think back to last year, and you'll recall the defense forcing a TO frequently in the RZ. ET I think is the major cog that makes all of this possible...that man can cover some ground.

I'm never worried when this defense gets backed up inside the Twenty, because they will make huge plays and create turnovers or hold teams to FGs. I suggest teams do everything they can to score before the defense gets tighter, too much speed and talent to win in that short field situation.

Once an opponent gets into the Red-Zone it's game over.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Our starting defense has only given up 2 red zone TDs compared to 4 interceptions. You could also count that fumble recovery against Carolina as another turnover in the red-zone.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
fenderbender123":18pwkope said:
Our starting defense has only given up 2 red zone TDs compared to 4 interceptions. You could also count that fumble recovery against Carolina as another turnover in the red-zone.

Jeezus Kryst...bend but don't break. That's a ridiculous stat

Latest posts