Red released, DT now a need for Seattle?

McGruff

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":18nk5ewe said:
The plan Pete and John have established for this team has worked out pretty great so far. I trust they planned for a lot of these moves, just like many folks hear predicted as well. I wouldn't put it passed them to have multiple contingency plans either.

Let them do their thing, and watch how beautiful it looks.

That said, I would love to get a top tier DT in the first first rounds. That would be suuuuuper.

Its a weak year for DT's IMO . . . outside of DOnald and Hageman, I don't see a lot of upside there.

There's a few undersized guys, but they haven't shown themselves to be good pass rushers, and there's a few blobs of goo that don't really fit the profile.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
McGruff":2nbtn36e said:
SouthSoundHawk":2nbtn36e said:
The plan Pete and John have established for this team has worked out pretty great so far. I trust they planned for a lot of these moves, just like many folks hear predicted as well. I wouldn't put it passed them to have multiple contingency plans either.

Let them do their thing, and watch how beautiful it looks.

That said, I would love to get a top tier DT in the first first rounds. That would be suuuuuper.

Its a weak year for DT's IMO . . . outside of DOnald and Hageman, I don't see a lot of upside there.

There's a few undersized guys, but they haven't shown themselves to be good pass rushers, and there's a few blobs of goo that don't really fit the profile.
I really like a Syracuse kid, Jay Bromley.

McGruff

Reaction score
Bromley is solid. I'm curious to see how Easley does in his pro day.

Kareem Martin is a larger DE who played some DT and looked a bit like Jason Jones. Not as quick twitch and slippery as Bennett, but explosive. Even played some of that stand up DT that made Jones look so intimidating

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
This draft has a lot of development projects. I'm sure it's equally good in the later rounds. Just not many safe early prospects.