Reasons why I’ll give the ufl a chance

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Yes, I wish they would have retained the Sea Dragons, but fact is there’s no other football going on until ifl kicks off in late may, and the product is better than Ifl.

A lot of notable names are retained. Austin Faoliu and Pearson are going to the Battlehawks To be reunited with McCArron, who made the bengals squad last year. Word is Gordon, Reuben Foster are coming back too.

The xfl enhanced games in some ways the nfl is especially thinking of, ie the kickoff. The xfl, especially, having dean Brandino Rewind and explain ref calls was extremely instructive.

Last edited:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Not watching 5 seconds of it...seems it's basically a Texas league. It'll flop is my guess...but who knows??

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Not watching 5 seconds of it...seems it's basically a Texas league. It'll flop is my guess...but who knows??

Xfl was always a texaa league. Every team spent its week in Arlington before Flying “home” to play…

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I feel football'd out after the super bowl to be honest then get then get excited about it come training camp and preseason when I want to see the new players.

I love the distinct seasons that American sports kind of have- baseball means the beginning of spring/summer, football= fall hockey/basketball- fall/winter, Sounders is generally spring/summer

Especially won't watch now there's no Seattle team. Weren't they relatively well attended?