Really? Rose colored glasses

Lennie

Reaction score

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's a steal!
Hinders their cap and all those picks gone to us plus one more..
but hey the Me3 nuthuggers can justify anything to feel better.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I gotta say...I've never seen a fanbase turn so hard on their SB winning franchise QB.

No judgement here, just kinda shocks me how intensely people dislike him.

knownone

Reaction score
I gotta say...I've never seen a fanbase turn so hard on their SB winning franchise QB.

It shouldn't shocking. Russ tried to orchestrate a coup against Pete for what, in hindsight, looks like his own failings.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
It shouldn't shocking. Russ tried to orchestrate a coup against Pete for what, in hindsight, looks like his own failings.
Exactly. Douchebag.

F him. Seriously. And that hasn't tempered since the honeymoon russ-less season of last year.

I don't spend alot of time thinking about Russel Wilson, but when I do I correctly identify him as a classless ass-monkey. (In the tone of a Stella commercial) ;)

I'M STILL waiting for game 5 or 6 here - when the SP and RW control machine fireworks start!!!!! Get your popcorn. Me3 can only toe the line and have orders barked at him for so long before there's a blowout!!!

Maybe he should go practice his 'underneath grip' on a subway sandwich some more. That would be nice.

God I dislike him. And for all the right reasons.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

And as a secondary footnote - shouldn't be THAT shocking.

I'm *quite* sure that many many Packers fans felt that way after the "will he/won't he" retirement saga and then Favre going to the Vikings.

I'm pretty sure that there were a whole bunch of bags of "F U" for him. Well, maybe not the chick who go the dick pics - but most other people ;) Well, maybe her too - depends on the pic, I suppose ;)

Seahawker

Reaction score
Not so shocking, kinda' like getting a monkey off your back.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Its not that I don't understand it...I just can't imagine feeling that way toward Joe Montana or Steve Young for example.

Different situations of course....just....must suck not to be able to look back without hating the guy. You don't get that many chances to have a Championship season and you wanna be able to look back at those guys that got you there and not have your stomach turn.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Its not that I don't understand it...I just can't imagine feeling that way toward Joe Montana or Steve Young for example.

Different situations of course....just....must suck not to be able to look back without hating the guy. You don't get that many chances to have a Championship season and you wanna be able to look back at those guys that got you there and not have your stomach turn.
I can still do that. I like the guy Russ was, and hate the guy he ended up being down the line.

Hell, I'm one of the earlier Russ dislikers on the board, and I still didn't turn until 2020.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I liked him the first 3-4 years , I started to wonder WTF when he tried to break the record for most interceptions in an NFC championship game and then started bawling like a lil bitch when they won.

Attachments

• seahawkcry2.png
    seahawkcry2.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts