Rawls to IR

The Outfield

Reaction score
nepahawk":1u96so7q said:
Ray Rice is still looking for a job.
Do we give him a tryout and second chance?

So much controversy with that... not worth it

MrThortan

Reaction score
JPatera76":2m2ocsvk said:
Too bad we didnt keep rod smith :( he was better than harris lol. Harris is utter garbage, jackson .. Well he's slow

Yeah I was thinking about Rod Smith. Damn you Dallas for poaching all our running backs.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Rat":15mxpyjo said:
Maybe this can be the first chapter in the Christine Michael redemption story.

I like this thought... if he's learned how to block since he left.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
nepahawk":p26d214f said:
Ray Rice is still looking for a job.
Do we give him a tryout and second chance?

He's still looking for a job because he's not any good.

Could see Christine Michael coming back. He's not great but he's better than Harris.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Did he just casually walk on a broken ankle without even grimacing? It sucks he's out but what a monster. I have no doubt he'll pick up next year where he left off.

Rob12

Reaction score
This truly sucks.

We'll be fine for two more weeks. Russ is absolutely carrying this team right now. We should get Beast back for the playoffs.

I'd probably rather have Bryce Brown over Harris. He just doesn't look that good. That fumble today was garbage - he wasn't even touched really. Brown has ball security issues as well but he's younger and more talented.

Who are some of the other unemployed running backs right now?

I don't think Michael is an option and that's probably a good thing... But you really never know.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Overseasfan":16p74mxn said:
Did he just casually walk on a broken ankle without even grimacing? It sucks he's out but what a monster. I have no doubt he'll pick up next year where he left off.

Yeah, he made it look like a light sprain. But Rawls is tough as bawls.

timmat

Reaction score
Rawls really understands how to hit the holes in this blocking scheme. Our success over the past several weeks has been aided by solid runs on first down, consistently setting up 2nd and 3rd downs with manageable distances. Rawls has been a major factor in that. Our offense has been unpredictable, which greatly helps the o line. We need some RB help now. Harris is not the answer.

RW92

Reaction score
We will have to utilize the pass more. Hopefully Pete's eye for talent will land us a respectable back. We've come too far to give in now. We owe it to the Panthers to go to their house and clean it.

JPatera76

Reaction score
On that lisy Demitrious Bronson makes sense. He played here last year

MrThortan

Reaction score
Edit: Depending on how Lynch is recovering, how many games do we need to sign a running back for? I don't think Rawls' or Lynch's production can be found in free agency. Just need a guy who won't turn the ball over and get the short, steady yardage.