Ravens vs Pats.....

Erebus

Reaction score
pmedic920":rznfv98a said:
Comish sighting.
Just vomited a little in my mouth.
I think it's cool he's in the stands. I don't personally care for him as a commissioner, but it would be awesome to sit next to him and ask some questions and/or pitch some ideas.

hawk45

Reaction score
Flacco doesn't scare me as much when he has to reset his shoulders and or feet and throw outside the hashes, he's just so ponderously slow to do it and his ball doesn't carry enough velocity to make up for that. I remember that when he played us, when he had to reset our DBs would have enough time to close and get to the ball. Deadly when he hits that back foot and lets fly though.

GCrow

Reaction score
Wow... I really like Collinsworth, but those Goodell remarks might have been the most embarrsing thing a sports announcer has ever said.

hawk45

Reaction score
Brady pushes out at a defender with his hand, gets a little knee slide across his face for his troubles then goes ballistic. Calm your panties Tom Jesus. If refs lets him get creamed without flags like Russ he'd knee drop them.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
GCrow":33979o7u said:
Really glad we've had to listen to how Darelle Revis is the best CB in the league... Guys getting roasted by a 35 year old.
Isn't Revis about 35 too? Haha!

homerun1970

Reaction score
The Pats are not a threat if they defend the run like this. Sorry Lynch free in your secondary isnt the same as Forsett, Revis will be asking to be taken out of the game.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
What is with the refs fawning over Brady? Its like their coming over to apologize every time he gets hit. Meanwhile Brady is yelling, cursing, and whining, like normal.

Latest posts