Ravens v Rams

renofox

Reaction score
With Stafford healthy, Rams are looking good again. It helps when you have an OC that schemes receivers open.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Stafford is still elite, give him a running game like today and the Rams offense can compete with anyone.
Rams are dangerous.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
It does suck that Seattle gets steamrolled by teams like the Ravens while the Rams can put up a fight.

Just goes to show that maybe, maybe, the QB is the problem. I know everyone says PC is the problem but it could be Geno. Stafford makes good decisions and throws. With Stafford at QB, the Rams team has a chance every week.

OP
OP
OneLofaTatupu

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
It does suck that Seattle gets steamrolled by teams like the Ravens while the Rams can put up a fight.

Just goes to show that maybe, maybe, the QB is the problem. I know everyone says PC is the problem but it could be Geno. Stafford makes good throws and with him at QB, the Rams team has a chance every week.
I don’t think they are mutually exclusive - but mutually inclusive.

James in PA

Reaction score
Just the fact that the Rams were leading this game in the 4th makes me sad. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they pull this off.

Cyrus12

Reaction score

Just goes to show that maybe, maybe, the QB is the problem. I know everyone says PC is the problem but it could be Geno. Stafford makes good decisions and throws. With Stafford at QB, the Rams team has a chance every week.
Everyone was a problem in that game vs the crows.

cymatica

Reaction score

Geno was part of it, but Waldron called a horrible game and did Geno no favors, while Pete approved of that incompetent gameplan. They kept running up the middle playing into Baltimores strength, kept attacking deep while the online was struggling, and abandoned the tight ends.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
You draft guys to sit them on the bench, duh! The way they've used Kenny McIntosh is a brilliant classic strategy, NOBODY has film on him, and NOBODY will get any!

We won't know what we have either, master strategy!