Ravens CB

ivotuk

Reaction score
God Bless and Godspeed Tray Walker.

The only thing we can hope for is that others may live by learning lessons from his death.

I know young men, especially athletes, feel bullet proof. I think it was Jerome Brown with the Eagles that used to fly across the parking lot in Vet stadium on a crotch rocket. He ended up killing himself and his nephew when he lost control of his car.

There but for the Grace of God go I. I know I made plenty of foolish decisions when I was younger. And I lost friends that made poor decisions. I really feel for Tray's family. I hope that others learn from his mistake.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ivotuk":5x0oxc46 said:
............There but for the Grace of God go I. I know I made plenty of foolish decisions when I was younger. And I lost friends that made poor decisions. I really feel for Tray's family. I hope that others learn from his mistake.
Well said, and ditto for me. RIP

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I don't understand states that don't mandate helmets for motorcyclist. I was in Chicago some years ago and 3 guys were standing up on their seats doing wheelies, going at least 80 on the main freeway into the city without helmets. My dad told me that it was legal to ride without helmets and it blew my mind. I don't ride and don't plan to except for off road, usually quads, but never sans helmet. Be safe, folk.. REST PEACEFULLY TRAY.