Rams vs Saints

Chapow

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2swdloki said:
Chapow":2swdloki said:
Ouch.

Saints get the ball in Rams territory and go 3 and out.

Big missed opportunity there.

Costly... Saints have pissed away opportunity after opportunity to put he Rams away.

They are choking away their chances and their crowd knows it... you can feel it in the air... not nearly as loud now....

I think the Rams take this game.

I hate to admit it, but it's certainly starting to feel that way.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
As much as I could careless who wins, I think I’ve found myself longing for Payton’s face if and when they lose. Can’t stand him. Can’t stand the Rams either but they’ve battled hard for an opportunity.

knownone

Reaction score
If the Saints lose this, how big of an impact does it have on the legacy of Sean Payton and Drew Brees? They’ve consistently come up short it big games.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Apparently this crew has yet to discover the holding section of the rule book. At least they aren’t calling it on either team, but that seems to be benefitting the Rams at this point. Some pretty big, drive extending, missed calls on the Rams offensive line.

Chapow

Reaction score
Good Lord, Aaron Donald is one helluva player.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
knownone":2wr7w5ax said:
If the Saints lose this, how big of an impact does it have on the legacy of Sean Payton and Drew Brees? They’ve consistently come up short it big games.

Good points. The National pundits will flip instantly not on your questions but a total suckfest for the Rams.

getnasty

Reaction score
Ted Ginn has got every team in the league at least once in his career.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Not sure I like going for the big chunk play there. Going to leave too much time on the clock. Reminds me of the Carroll philosophy

getnasty

Reaction score
bigskydoc":jjw8h934 said:
Not sure I like going for the big chunk play there. Going to leave too much time on the clock. Reminds me of the Carroll philosophy

Throwing to a double coveraged Ted Ginn wasnt the play they drew up but it worked.

Chapow

Reaction score
bigskydoc":disz3qph said:

Hard to not like it when it worked and put the Saints in very good position to win this game.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Rams got away with another one.

I mean that was game over

Latest posts