Rams/ Lions

James in PA

Reaction score
DC is where head coaches go to die. If Johnson selects them over us, he's not as smart as he seems.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
DC is where head coaches go to die. If Johnson selects them over us, he's not as smart as he seems.
That argument gives comfort in the likely event we don’t get Johnson but isn’t logically sound. It may be true DC was a nightmare but things are a bit different there now I believe. I dunno. Seems like much of the scum is gone.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
That argument gives comfort in the likely event we don’t get Johnson but isn’t logically sound. It may be true DC was a nightmare but things are a bit different there now I believe. I dunno. Seems like much of the scum is gone.
Yes. Just the Villiany has stayed. LOL

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Roster: SEA >>> WAS
QBOTF: SEA(0) = WAS(0)
Draft: WAS(#2) >>>>> SEA(#16)
Cap situation: WAS >>>>>>>> SEA
I agree with these. I think the last draft filled the holes we needed filled and all they need now is time to filter out the crap an backfill the things that are crap. We addressed this as a board. Also some of the newbies need time to assimilate. After all, they are not exactly new drones........yet.

renofox

Reaction score
Which ownership has the biggest Brinks truck?
For a 1st time HC, the difference between $8M/yr and $12M/yr probably pales in significance to his perception on the probability of building a winner - his entire future career (and career earnings) is on the line over the first couple years performance.

hoxrox

Reaction score
For a 1st time HC, the difference between $8M/yr and $12M/yr probably pales in significance to his perception on the probability of building a winner - his entire future career (and career earnings) is on the line over the first couple years performance.
True, good point.

Rat

Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can see differently.
I was about to say that the Commanders probably have something better than our 30th ranked defense, but then I saw they were 32nd. Snyder might be gone, but that's a total rebuild coming.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was about to say that the Commanders probably have something better than our 30th ranked defense, but then I saw they were 32nd. Snyder might be gone, but that's a total rebuild coming.
So Snyder will be available? I think we have our pick.

renofox

Reaction score
True. Seattle has a whole lot more quality pieces already in place. I'm not sure if Comm's great cap situation is enough to make up for their overall lack of talent.

I hope Ben looks at it and ends up deciding the Seahawks roster and GM trumps the Comm's cap space and GM.

That's probably what it will come down to.

Rat

Reaction score
Roster: SEA >>> WAS
QBOTF: SEA(0) = WAS(0)
Draft: WAS(#2) >>>>> SEA(#16)
Cap situation: WAS >>>>>>>> SEA
I just got released from jail this morning and have been getting caught up on sports news. The Commanders are picking 2nd? Getting to run a passing attack with Marvin Harrison Jr and Terry McLaurin would have to be enticing... how do you stop that?