Rainy game tomorrow? Where to buy those Seahawks Ponchos?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Do you stop at the Fan Store at the stadium, or do they sell them outside? And how much are they? I'm in uncovered seats, and don't feel like getting soaked to the core, but I still want to rep with Seahawks stuff...

Riley12

Reaction score
Try the other shops on Occidental as well. They will have tons of raingear out for sale if weather threatens.

tooshort

Reaction score
I go the "bum layers" route and it works great

layer 1- t-shirt
layer 2- Black garbage bag with head and arm holes removed
layer 3 - Jersey

I did this once out of necessity when heading directly from work to the game in an unexpected downpour with no raingear. It worked so damn well while keeping my hawks swag prominently displayed that I find no need for a poncho, hobo stylin yo!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
You can buy them in the fan stores outside the stadium, or inside the stadium, or I think I've even seen them at Fred Meyers from time to time.

Seattle_Hawk

Reaction score
Once you're in the stadium, find a guest services booth. They'll give you a free poncho with a Seahawks logo on the front and back. It's a really quality poncho too. My wife and I both got one during the SF game.

A World Peace

Reaction score
I'll be in my Milan rain gear, but they give away the ponchos I believe, that's what happened the last couple times there were chances of rain when I was there.