Question about TV viewing on Sunday..

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am rather confused. According to 506 sports http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=12 the Fox game that will be shown in my area(Southwestern Michigan) is Seattle vs Tampa. When I scrolled on my Guide to Sunday, the listed game is Arizona vs Atlanta. There is only one game on Fox this weekend. The double is on CBS.
I hope this changes, otherwise I am screwed again. Normally on Thanksgiving weekend, I have a great shot of getting the Seahawks thanks to the Lions always playing on Thanksgiving day.

Largent80

Reaction score
Andrea, I would suggest calling your provider to know for sure.

Wow, that is a wide swath of green, we are even getting the network feed here near Houston.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":38vbpmx1 said:
I am rather confused. According to 506 sports http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=12 the Fox game that will be shown in my area(Southwestern Michigan) is Seattle vs Tampa. When I scrolled on my Guide to Sunday, the listed game is Arizona vs Atlanta. There is only one game on Fox this weekend. The double is on CBS.
I hope this changes, otherwise I am screwed again. Normally on Thanksgiving weekend, I have a great shot of getting the Seahawks thanks to the Lions always playing on Thanksgiving day.

Before we had Carroll and Wilson, our local Fox station would dump Seahawks games if they weren't in the playoff hunt. I noticed something similar to your issue several times back then, where the station said one thing and the map said something else. Either of them are liable to change before Sunday. I wish I could say that one or the other is more liable to be wrong, but I've found that it is really a 50/50 shot. I'd either find a contact for your local provider and contact them directly, or keep checking both the guide and the maps page. They are both updated regularly, so one may change and that's generally going to be correct.

It's definitely bitten me on the behind before and I've had to run out the door to a local bar to catch the last 3 quarters, because it was wrong. Thankfully we don't have that issue locally anymore. At least not for the FOX games

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this Andrea. er uh Seahawkgal....I have had issues the past few days.

HawkGA

Reaction score
My TV schedule says the same but I am firmly in the green. Hopefully the TV listings are wrong.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I checked again this morning. No changes. Sigh..
I will keep checking every day I guess.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
The guy that does the 506 tracks every market on his own and puts them into the maps. Quite a lot of work. Some of the smaller markets he may not get in there especially if it's changed. If your local TV listing is different I'd assume the TV listing is right.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2s3bjpqe said:
The guy that does the 506 tracks every market on his own and puts them into the maps. Quite a lot of work. Some of the smaller markets he may not get in there especially if it's changed. If your local TV listing is different I'd assume the TV listing is right.
God, I HATE living in Michigan sometimes. :229031_banghead:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Used to be lots of great sports bars along or just off Woodward. Greek town/cass corridor/royal oak/west Bloomfield...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2t5vp6fb said:
Used to be lots of great sports bars along or just off Woodward. Greek town/cass corridor/royal oak/west Bloomfield...
Shes by Grand Rapids

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yeah it is..Lucky for me I'm just in the right color(South Bend) and will see the Hawks 3 weeks in a row..A record for me since the year after the SB win

Basis4day

Reaction score
If your tv is scheduled to show a game at the same time as the hawks, and the map says the hawks, it should be the hawks. I'm out of market and had the tv schedule on my comcast box not update. The map was correct.

It is subject to change though.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
The map has been updated and SW MI is now shown as the AZ game.

OOPS...except that little corner...

HawkGA

Reaction score
My online TV Listings have consistently shown me getting the AZ game despite what the map said. Well, woke up this morning and scrolled on my TV lineup on my cable and lo and behold the Seahawks game is one it.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
HawkGA":c77cqeo3 said:
My online TV Listings have consistently shown me getting the AZ game despite what the map said. Well, woke up this morning and scrolled on my TV lineup on my cable and lo and behold the Seahawks game is one it.
You are lucky. I did the same and it is still AZ. Looks like I am not watching the Seahawks at home today.

Latest posts