Preseason Tickets Question

MarinersFanBart

Reaction score
How much do preseason tickets usually cost in the cheaper sections? Also, are preseason games as loud as regular season when it comes to the 12th man?

AgentDib

Reaction score
Preseason games have maybe 1/10th of the energy of a normal game. They are fun in the same way that visiting training camp is fun, and I would recommend them if you want to take family who are not really into football that much just to get their feet wet on the cheap. Lower energy can be a good thing for a lot of casual fans who don't really want to be in a stadium of screaming fans for a couple of hours. On the other hand, if you want to go to a high energy game get tickets for the home opener or our home game against SF.

The Broncos game (week 2) will probably feature our starters for most of the first half and will get a fairly large crowd. The Raiders game will be all about the 3rd stringers dueling it out to see who makes the 53 man roster and tickets will probably be available for a huge discount.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Last years preseason games probably had a little more hype to them considering we had a QB battle so at least from that position there was going to be a little more production. This year I don't think we're gonna get much. But hey preseason games are exactly what they're supposed to be, a warm up for the players and the fans (gotta get those lungs and vocal chords ready for the regular season right?). Yeah I'll say the intensity level from the 12th man is only about 25% compared to a regular game and 10% compared to a big game (like Niners on SNF). Either way just getting to be at the Clink and watch the Hawks play, good day for me. I'll take a preseason Seahawks game over a baseball game any day.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
ExperienceJones":1s8uag5i said:
Unfortunately for me they cost full price. Season Ticket Problems....

^ yeah that's a bummer. But they're a lot of season ticket holders who sell these tickets really cheap or even just give them away.

ExperienceJones

Reaction score
gspin2k1":agdmxubl said:
ExperienceJones":agdmxubl said:
Unfortunately for me they cost full price. Season Ticket Problems....

^ yeah that's a bummer. But they're a lot of season ticket holders who sell these tickets really cheap or even just give them away.

We typically sell one of the two pre-season games - it's still a loss of money no matter what, sucks.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I got four tickets to the raiders game in approximately the 302 AA level for $10 each off of ebay last year.

As someone else said its a great way to take the family if their not big fans.

Now about that parking!

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":lgy1wvs4 said:
I got four tickets to the raiders game in approximately the 302 AA level for $10 each off of ebay last year.

As someone else said its a great way to take the family if their not big fans.

Now about that parking!

Yeah it was sad to realize I paid like $200 for parking last season, and it's not like I was even anywhere close. (Either Chinatown under the highway or one of the garages in Pioneer Square). Unless there is some super secret parking that is free I don't know about, I mean I'm already walking like a mile each direction just to get to the stadium.

nsport

Reaction score
gspin2k1":n4sioxuu said:
Yeah it was sad to realize I paid like $200 for parking last season, and it's not like I was even anywhere close. (Either Chinatown under the highway or one of the garages in Pioneer Square). Unless there is some super secret parking that is free I don't know about, I mean I'm already walking like a mile each direction just to get to the stadium.

I will never tell... :)

gspin2k1

Reaction score
nsport":149i7ns5 said:
gspin2k1":149i7ns5 said:

I will never tell... :)

lol I know of one spot. But unless I show up like 4 hours early to the game, they're pretty much gone.

m parallel

Reaction score
I think I bought something like 9 tickets next to each other for $120 to the Titans last year. I recall it would have been much cheaper if not for needing so many all together.

Latest posts