Vs HOU L
@ JAK W
Vs IND L
@ PHI W
Vs STL L
@ Tenn W
@ SEA L
Vs SF L

All five wins come from outside the division, and they win half of those games. I think 4-6 wins is fair and they get another top 10 pick. Hopefully they trade up to get a young T like Matthews.

5-11

(Sorry, I left out the Tennessee game.)

heyu123

Reaction score
5-11. Give or take a win. They still have a terrible offense. This is the wrong division for that.

OP
OP
M

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
heyu123":279pr3ex said:
5-11. Give or take a win. They still have a terrible offense. This is the wrong division for that.

Agreed.

kearly

Reaction score
I think Arizona probably gets 1 win on the road somewhere, just because it's pretty rare even for horrible teams to go winless on the road. So I'm looking at their home games looking for "winnable" contests. I don't see a lot. Rams, maybe. Colts, maybe. Detroit, maybe. Carolina, maybe. I think they will have one surprise win too.

4-12.

If Arians gets the Cardinals to 11-5, I'll take back everything I said about Arians not deserving coach of the year last season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kearly":cq474hsl said:
If Arians gets the Cardinals to 11-5, I'll take back everything I said about Arians not deserving coach of the year last season.

Unless the owner of the Cardinals gets cancer, your opinion about him (which seems to match my own) is safe.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
mr.stlouis":21l8hk3v said:
Let's just get right to it...

@STL L
Vs DET W
@ NO L
@ TB W
Vs CAR L
Vs SF L
@ SEA L
Vs ATL L
Vs HOU L
@ JAK W
Vs IND L
@ PHI W
Vs STL L
@ Tenn W
@ SEA L
Vs SF L

All five wins come from outside the division, and they win half of those games. I think 4-6 wins is fair and they get another top 10 pick. Hopefully they trade up to get a young T like Matthews.

5-11

(Sorry, I left out the Tennessee game.)

W Car, W Jax, W Phi, W Tenn

So considering how the nfl works they will lose half of those and beat 2 teams they shouldn't making them.... 4-12

edit: (could really see them beating NO, i'd put money (small) on it.)

Latest posts