Position by position cuts. OT,and TE's predictions.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok I figured with cuts coming we could have a bit of fun with this and go position by position with .Nets experts to see what we end up with as keepers. Comments welcome, not included are those on injury lists or unable to perform.

These positions will be harder, Guys that can play multiple positions and contribute in various ways as well as perform rolls.

Tackle

78 Bailey, Alvin , Really like what he brought this pre season, if he can play Gaurd and RT he could surpass Rishaw Johnson and stick

73 Bowie, Michael , The kid has skills also, younger and can play at a high level was Okungs replacent in College once he moved on so has elite colleg experience and has showed he belongs at the NFL level, I don't think he gets by going to PS with the loss across the league of offensive lineman, I would say McQuistons job is safe typically but when we get to upside and the numbers game for cap this kid could slide in, McQ's saving grace is he has stepped in well for Okung and appears to be a Cable favorite.

68 Giacomini, Breno , Our protector and enforcer on offense, skill set isn't anything to right home about but his demeaner sets the tone for this smash mouth offense, he stays

76 Okung, Russell , Not going anywhere

75 Person, Mike , Interesting how they used him at GB, experiement or need based on Robinson being ill, hard to say, but they chose him to be the extra lineman to block a lot. I would not call him safe, bubble guy that may make 75 man but on last cut down will be gone.

Tight End

88 Fells, Darren , A experiment that may continue, just not on active roster, may make PS

48 Helfet, Cooper , Blocker more the pass catcher, made a few plays. Think he will Lose out to McGrath, probably will stay till last cuts and has a chance to still make a statement.

38 Lintz, Andrei , Cut

84 McGrath, Sean , Made a good showing last night in GB will be between him and Copper for third TE I'm leaning with McGrath

86 Miller, Zach , Stays

82 Willson, Luke , Showed up as a weapon last night, stays.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Again only one I would disagree with is McGrath vs Helfet. Im leaning heavily towards McGrath here. Helfet hasn't shown me anything yet.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Again only one I would disagree with is McGrath vs Helfet. Im leaning heavily towards McGrath here. Helfet hasn't shown me anything yet.