PopcornGate

taz291819

Reaction score
Hawks46":3hl7hggd said:
looking at that, it was thrown. looks like a handful only, and the trajectory has it going away from the wall at a decent angle.

Someone would've had to been shoved and almost lost the bag to get that angle.

Whoever did it is a douche. Bowman has never said jack to any Seahawks and just plays hard and clean. I feel for the guy. Knee injuries suck.

Yep, imo, definitely thrown.

Someone is a douche.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I don't care if its just popcorn its still way out of line and most sane people understand that.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Who cares. Classless sure.

the guy just had his knee bent and buckled 180 degrees and crushed beneath him. He doesn't even have the willpower to move a muscle. I don't think he cares about a couple popcorn kernels falling on his motorized cart.

I hate the niners but I will root for him to recover. He's a great football player.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I like Bowman and wish him the best. But screw that, it was a small amount of popcorn. Classless? Sure, but who cares? It does not reflect the fan base and anyone who turns that into anything in the interest of shining a negative light on the fanbase is more douchey than the guy tossing the popcorn.

Niner fans would complain if a little girl wearing a Seahawks jersey walked up to him and wished him well. They would rather make up a controversy than face the real issue of losing to the Hawks. The Niners rock, but I am totally disconnecting them from their fanbase.

sutz

Reaction score
From the media and blogosphere hoopla, you'd have thought that someone backed up a truck full of nachos and dumped it or something.

As for "that was definitely thrown" I'll wait for the forensic report on that one. Hell, I've spilled popcorn and other crap, and it can fly a mile. Generally when it starts to tip and I grab at it.

Best wishes to Bowman. That was a brutal injury.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about it outside of .net and a 49ers forum. Time to move on, no one thinks is a big deal

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":254kzuls said:
looking at that, it was thrown. looks like a handful only, and the trajectory has it going away from the wall at a decent angle.

Someone would've had to been shoved and almost lost the bag to get that angle.

Whoever did it is a douche. Bowman has never said jack to any Seahawks and just plays hard and clean. I feel for the guy. Knee injuries suck.

Tune in next week for more CSI:Seattle excitement.