Poor Jon Ryan

mistaowen

Reaction score
Offense failed to sustain a game ending drive, special teams saw a weakness and called a play to get the first down. It just so happens the middle of the field was evacuated by the Rams and Jon ran for a huge gain. He could have very easily slid down before getting KO'd. This wasn't rubbing it in, it was a call the close out the game.

And besides, Rams run stuff like that all the time. Who cares?

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Scribbles (not verbatim) from PC talking with B&S this morning

---

On this season to the title:

A different road we travelled

The way the rest of the division played made it a little easier

We’ve got some stuff still to do

On the game:

Rams are just really good up front

D played perfectly last night, so hard, so tough

Penalties cost us a couple opportunities

Bobby’s hit was a great play

TNF – A blast but: Body clocks are shifted, guys still hurting, how they feel, the burden

Combination rushes, Frank and Cass got us off to a great start. The speed of the rush, Bobby and KJ being involved. Cassius is a really good, instinctive football player, plays hard, very savvy

Penalties - Jumping on both sides of the ball

Sherman, spent an hour with him this morning. He was just so fiery last night, I feel good about that part of it. It was a distraction to the game, it’s not supposed to go like that. But I love this passion, love that about him

On Sherm’s hit on Goff: Every cell in his body went into that hit

Mike B’s hit: Was shocking, lucky that he and Gurley are going to be okay

Rawls 21/34: We were going to run it. That was dark, that was hard. Those guys are always so hard for us to block

Gilliam getting some playing time was the plan going in, it is why he was active

John Ryan is a ball-player, great competitor, he has made tackles. It was such a great play, worked so perfectly, until.. that! It gave us the chance to ice the game. You either compete or you do not. This is not politics or warfare, it is football. It is fun.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Tusc2000":24yllzpo said:
This will be Ryan's last running play. But a 31 yard gain isn't bad. Hope he gets himself well for Arizona next week.

ya....we need the backup quarterback/running back for next week.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He will run again or pass if needed.It's football as PC said... :2thumbs:

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Enjoyed the fake play (till he got hurt). I it just me though or has he had a few shanked punts the last few weeks?

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
We would be mad if he didn't run. Didn't you see that hoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnyfever

Reaction score
ivotuk":l3f3lk19 said:
That play was HILARIOUS! :2thumbs:

I'm glad Pete called it. A poke in Jeff Fisher's eye! You know he was at home, watching the game, hoping "his guys" would beat the SEahawks for him, in their house, and what happens? OH NO! LOL! Haha! Eat Shit Fisher!

What I'm glad about Pete Carroll, he never "plays not to lose." We had coaches that did that decades ago, and while it helped get wins in the regular season, it ruined the team's confidence, and they always bowed out in the playoffs.

Pete has instilled a confidence in this team that wins them games like this, and like the NFC Championship against Green Bay. Chuck Knox would not have won that game.

This is exactly how I feel. Pedal down. How many years was I pissed at having a lead just to blow it by conservative play calls. How many games have we come back and won because the other team took their foot off the pedal. Always finish games...always.

pmedic920

Reaction score
832180ffabe6b0542a3d77a80501ac2c.jpg

Then like...
96062d444e9a8293e05178ab7e8f1a3f.jpg

Then like.....
09ac622c5227a5abb4d4ca33c17af65a.jpg