Poll: How far are the Seahawks going in the 20/21 Playoffs?

Poll: How far are the Seahawks going in the 20/21 Playoffs?

• Out in the Wildcard round

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Out in the Divisional round

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Out in the NFC Championship game

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Lose in the Super Bowl

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Win Super Bowl!

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Health is everything.

I could see us winning it all with a little health luck.

I could also see us losing in the first round if we get totally decimated at a critical position like we did last year with our RB's.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Green Bay is the tallest order. Aaron Rogers has a hot nut for the Hawks. He seems to be very motivated to beat the Hawks than beating any other team. I think he feels he was robbed of an Owl appearance in '14 and it still burns. At least that's how I see it. If the Hawks have to play in Green Bay (with or without fans) they will have to be near perfect.

Everything else is pretty much a 50/50 chance.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Too soon to say, need to wait until after the Rams game. if they can grab the bye, then it could get interesting indeed.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
If you lose to the Rams again, it's safe to say you'd want to avoid them in the playoffs

I believe if Seattle beats WAS and SF but loses to LA, and TB wins out, that Seattle would drop to the 6 seed and it'd be Seahawks at Rams in the playoffs

HawkinNY

Reaction score
It’s so hard to tell what this team will do. Maybe they get hot and run the table. Or maybe they do what they have done the past 6 years. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":j2s75qhc said:
If you lose to the Rams again, it's safe to say you'd want to avoid them in the playoffs

I believe if Seattle beats WAS and SF but loses to LA, and TB wins out, that Seattle would drop to the 6 seed and it'd be Seahawks at Rams in the playoffs

Darn hard to beat any team 3x any season. Except maybe the Jets.

chrispy

Reaction score
#1 seed has a bye, but I think that'll result in multiple Covid positives the following week. After a hard season and earning a week off, there will be someone that breaks the rules. Interesting to see how Covid plays out during playoffs. If Erin can't play, does the League figure out a way to postpone the game to get him back? ...or Davante? ...or TB3?...

I hope Seahawks continue to lead the league in Covid protocol.

pinksheets

Reaction score
TypeSly":1t2ddrjr said:
pinksheets":1t2ddrjr said:
They beat the Steelers in the Superbowl.

Thank you. Finally, someone who picked this option has the cahone's to stand up! :17:
The way I look at it is: this team can win a Superbowl any given season with Russ, so I'm not going to believe in less until it's literally impossible.

Plus my conspiracy theory brain tells me the Steelers would be the one opponent where the big narrative isn't in favor of our opponent and can worry less about NFL steering the game for that agenda.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm assuming we'll be 5th seed and play the team we just beat. We should beat them again even with Smith. After that it'll be off to face a better opponent and we'll lose.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Seahawks beat chiefs on bowl. Very similar to how we beat mahomes a couple years ago.

We may not play the best every game, but we can still win when it counts.