please come back to ATL boards....

six sigma

Reaction score
I don't see why anyone would count ATL out of this one. They were the only team to drop 30 points on us all year--SF didn't hit that in both games put together.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
SF's defense is slowly collapsing this year. ATL can put up some points.

I also, almost, feel sorry for keepertd. Almost.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Wow that link to the Falcon forum is disgusting. It's the same 3 people that start 'casual' smack here then get SUPER offended when you don't agree with them so they start taking random shots and bring up how many rings their parents got to see the 49ers win. Then suddenly it's 15 of them, mostly similar names to the trolls here, and it's a screaming contest with any Falcon fans on their own boards. Apparently 1 read Kaepernick is the best QB of all time already. I hope Alex Smith goes somewhere and check downs their team to a win.

Please destroy the 49ers. Your fans make me enjoy rooting for the Falcons this week.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
keepertd":23ufni0b said:
so with little experience of the Whiners fans...OMG its been a few hours and its already started... :34853_doh:
A 42-13 curbstomping is what worked as whiner troll repellent here. Go Atlanta!

madbohem

Reaction score
Atlanta be loud. If you think your loud, your not. Be as loud like you have never imagined before. If you do this, Kaepernick will be lost.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3vaiiu1b said:
Eastcoast9erfan":3vaiiu1b said:
Good morning ladies, remember me? Hell of a season you guys had. I know the pain you are feeling, but it will go away. We were there last season, now this is OUR SEASON. TWISTED is correct, ATL should get their a$$ beat. They are terrible in run defense, terrible. Gore, James and Kaep are going to run it down their throats. You guys should have won, if not for a few mistakes. Trust me, we know the feeling.
ATL got lucky, but there time is up.

That being said, looking forward to next seasons matchups with you guys. Will be fun. Now off to the ATL boards....

:34853_doh:

Trolling is a source of pride for these fools, as you can see

Ehh this one seems alright.

Riley12

Reaction score
keepertd":27r0o65j said:
so with little experience of the Whiners fans...OMG its been a few hours and its already started... :34853_doh:

Head over and take a look at Carroll's fb page to get another confirmation of the scum that call themselves Niner fans.

I will be cheering for you guys this weekend. A loss will make them slightly more bearable next season.

Like madbohem said, you may think you are loud, but you are not. Not yet. In a dome, during a playoff game, you should
have ceiling tiles falling off. Your brains should be trying to shut off your screaming, but swig a beer and Advil and tell
it to shut up. Your vocal chords will be shredded and you'll taste the blood streaming down your throat, but KEEP YELLING.

GET LOUD. Watch a replay of the Niners visit to our field this year. Laugh and watch how their QB folds under pressure.
Watch as the rest of his team (a great assembly of talent, no doubt) gives up on him in the process.

You guys can do it. Just cause the ground to shake under the Niners feet and the roof to cave in on their heads.

Twisted

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":50jz5qkc said:
keepertd":50jz5qkc said:
A 42-13 curbstomping is what worked as whiner troll repellent here. Go Atlanta!

I have a funny feeling Harbaugh layed down for that final Seahawk game, why press it and risk an injury that may compromise post season? (this is whats called a calculated risk, my guess is Jimmy ends up with all Petes chips at the WSP..lol) even if you play your bowls off its still going to be close, and for what? the Cards were a lock, bring it home and move on, HEALTHY

Niners go through the motions, come home, take it easy ginst the Cards and take the 2 week break, thats also whats known as a "best case scenario" worst case scenarios are converting 2 4th down conversions for 6 each and still getting whomped because your not thinking right!!!

I'm getting this odd feeling Harbaugh isn't as dumb as he looks at times, that deer in the headlight look? thats subterfuge for some serious calculating goin on... BET THAT

execution is huge, Pete is still a little behind the mark as expected, in 3 years he has taken a very poor Seahawks team to an absolute POWERHOUSE!

the human brain only has so much space for calculating and thinking, Pete used pretty much all his and then some but there was so much to think about you almost had to know it was going to catch up at some point? you can bet the Hawks come back stronger, smarter and wiser next season, and thats a scary thought... :shock:

OP
OP
K

keepertd

Reaction score
thanks for all the well wishes Hawks! Truly my favorite fans of another team :th2thumbs:

irocdave

Reaction score
The repellent is wearing off....or TWISTED is just one of those jack offs that like to stir the pot and watch people go off. Wonder if his momy knows what he's doing with her computer?

krowleey

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1cm0o25k said:
We told you guys. (Well, some of you.)

The 49ers fans are insufferable douchebags and we have to deal with them twice every year, plus times in between whenever they remind themselves they're God's gift to the NFL.

Also, the vast majority of these clowns were NOWHERE before Harbaugh showed up licking the San Francisco treat. I sincerely hope you guys tear them a new one.

that's funny, we were nowhere before harbs? did it click we are fighting for our 6th Lombardi. How many does seattle have again? oh yeah zero. you should see what trolls come to the niner boards, yet we allow it and laugh it off.

razgriz737

Reaction score
krowleey":3l9u8pws said:
RolandDeschain":3l9u8pws said:
We told you guys. (Well, some of you.)

The 49ers fans are insufferable douchebags and we have to deal with them twice every year, plus times in between whenever they remind themselves they're God's gift to the NFL.

Also, the vast majority of these clowns were NOWHERE before Harbaugh showed up licking the San Francisco treat. I sincerely hope you guys tear them a new one.

did it click we are fighting for our 6th Lombardi. How many does seattle have again? oh yeah zero.
Here we go again...