Players wear game uniforms during practice?

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
138 more days...

beer waiting GIF by Summerfest

Ruminator

Reaction score
Funny seeing throwback blues and current blues on the field at the same time. Reminds me of the MLB player a year or two ago who didn't get the memo on which uniform everyone on the team was supposed to wear and showed up in the dugout only to have to go back to the locker room to get it right. Also happened in 2014 to a Cubs player. Ok, sorry, this isn't the MLB forum, I'll stop now.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I've always wondered why teams don't practice in the same uniforms as they play in. Their brains get used to seeing one thing during practice, then they switch it up during games? That makes no sense. Consistency helps. The little things help. Don't make their brains have to adjust any more than they already do.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good point. Then again, the jersey doesn't make the player. It never has. You either play well or you don't.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Good point. Then again, the jersey doesn't make the player. It never has. You either play well or you don't.

Yeah I don't think it makes a huge difference, but to me it's kind of like practicing speed chess on a certain colored board, and then switching the colors when you play a ranked match.

Jville

Reaction score
Maybe this will be the breakout year ....................................

..................................Dareke Young #83 .........................................

Latest posts