Player Intro Song (Not Bitter Sweet Craphany)

AndyOswald10

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name/artist of the song they play during player intros? I'm not talking about Bitter Sweet Symphony. How much I hate that song as our "theme song" is a whole nother discussion. The actual song they play as the players are introduced, its just a guitar, bass and drums, and it gets my heart racing so aggressively every game, that I think I'm going to pass out before they even get the 12th Man flag raised. I searched on google and youtube and had no luck in getting the title or artists. It's been stuck in my head all season and that's not a bad thing, I just want to know what it is so I can add it to my music library.
-Andy

seahawk 17

Reaction score
My wife walked to Bitter Sweet Symphony during our wedding, so I'm a fan. (In honor of the Hawks)

HawkWow

Reaction score
seahawk 17":32e26sq2 said:
My wife walked to Bitter Sweet Symphony during our wedding, so I'm a fan. (In honor of the Hawks)

I've always liked the song...but the Stones, the Verve? Why, in a city so rich in music history, would we play some Brit band as an intro to anything? Never could get my head around that. Great song though.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
If they wanted a The Verve song, maybe we should run out to "The Drugs dont Work".

Atradees

Reaction score
I will check out the Allen song. Never liked bitter sweet.....

think we need this Ozzy song.

[youtube]v9xmkg7JA0M[/youtube]

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Its a good song, but I never got it as a football intro. Certainly doesn't fire me up, and I don't know why they continue to use it. Just sayin.

Subzero717

Reaction score
We need to transition into Macklemore Cant Hold Us. Its obvious that's what it should be. However, Wilson is undefeated with the current song as an intro so, as lame as it is leave it. No bad jujuj.

A

Anonymous

I'm all for a change, but the intro tune has to be something that has the potential to rile-up the greatest number of people and do so across as many generational borders as possible.

For me, that can mean nothing but AC/DC's Hell's Bells.

HawkWow

Reaction score
While overplayed, I don't see how we could have a better intro than an instrumental version of Teen Spirit.

IIRC, The Dawgs won the natty that year and the song started a movement in Seattle that helped reshape Seattle. Much like when Marshawn joined our "soft" Hawks.

I do understand and appreciate Teen Spirit may be a bit extreme for some, but what could be more extreme than our Hawks taking the football field? It's bedlam and the music should reflect as much. IMO.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3vkwqpqy said:
We need to transition into Macklemore Cant Hold Us. Its obvious that's what it should be. However, Wilson is undefeated with the current song as an intro so, as lame as it is leave it. No bad jujuj.

I agree with this 100.8%.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2gvlznpa said:
Bittersweet symphony is awesome!!!
Incorrect! Maybe if you are watching a badminton match, but not take your head off Seahawks football.

Latest posts